It's time come back. Will Draenor be my new home?

Hello everyone,

I’ve been playing since vanilla, and kind of skipped half SL and DF.

Now, I must confess that I’m kind of hyped to come back to the game, but, I want to enjoy it like “back in the day” - with people.

Basically it’s the people (aka guildies), that I miss the most when I played lately. Doing bgs, rbgs, questing, farming, pve or even just talking!!!

I really want to enjoy the new content with people. Since it’s not vanilla, bc, woltk or cata anymore there is also a work and a life to manage besides WoW, so I’m not looking for anything hardcore exclusively.

My battle tag is dillashaw7#2840 .

I’m available to switch faction and server, no biggie.

Is Draenor my new home?

Thank you for taking the time reading my post <3

1 Like

I’m probably far too late on this but I’d do some research in to the popularity of servers.
The opportunities and reputation associated with servers greatly change over time.
When I moved to Draenor from Silvermoon in 2007 it was the PVP hub for players who we’re locked to PVE realms (you couldn’t xfer from PVE to PVP realms back then).

Draenor has at times had a great reputation for raiding guilds and an active community, I’m not 100% sure if that’s still the case though.

Best wishes with your choice if you haven’t made it yet,
A former Draenor Troll :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.