Itzymiss, Hand of A'dal, has fallen

Abbyss, there is no words that can describe the utter surprise and devastation I felt for you when Skawas informed me about the tragic passing of Itzymiss. Been roaming the lands of Azeroth with the two of you on and off for the last 13 years. My condolences

/Fasax

6 Likes

Incredibly sad.

I have know Itzymiss for years now both in game and out and must say a finer resto druid I have not met. Still hasn’t sunk in that she is gone however all these kind messages have been great to read!

4 Likes

Met Itzymrs during the legion expansion. I took a shine to her right away, really warm person who always enjoyed the game, no matter how bad a raid might be!

Enjoyed many hundred if not thousands of hours of game time with her over the last few years.

As my long standing Resto Druid healing buddy will always take a moment to think of her before i heal any raid moving forward.

RIP :heart:

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

^^
Flagged. I hope others follow.

Sincerest condolences. I hoped I could not post in here and just show support to the opening post but this guy up here, no words, just flag him.

6 Likes

Flagged at once the guy 2 posts above) No rest for the wicked

4 Likes

I never really know what to say when people tell me such news it always feels like sorry is not enougth.

Still i suppose no word will never be enougth but something is better than nothing, I am very sorry for your loss OP i hope you have friends and family with you at this time for comfot.

1 Like

My heartfelt condolence. Stay strong, you and your loved one shared not just your life but also this game, a place where we meet real people, stories are not just stories, they are reality as sad as some may be.
I wish I could hug you and tell you it will get better in time, you will always have her close to your heart.
You are in our prayers.

2 Likes

I hope she did not suffer. Your message is so sad, surreal. Good luck.

2 Likes

My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones.
“May A’dal forever shine for her”

3 Likes

Deepest condolences from Norway. I can’t say I knew her, but posts like this always gets to me. May she rest in peace.

1 Like

My deepest condolences

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. My condolences.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. I hope her memory will bring you smiles and not tears, I know that’s what she would want.

2 Likes

I remember her from Method Josh streams. She was a very funny person to be around.

My condolences.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.