Ivus is not giving to me Bonus ROLL

I killed him many times I got 0 loot and locked to him but the bonus roll window never popped up PLZ HELP ME.

do you have any seals?
Are they called seals this expansion?
The bonus roll currency.

1 Like

yes seals got 2. I wanted to waste 1 for Ivus and 1 for ZUL.

It’s a known issue

:bulb: Known Issue: No bonus roll for Darkshore boss Ivus the Forest Lord
The Darkshore boss Ivus the Forest Lord and Ivus the Decayed do not always allow for bonus rolls.

1 Like

so when Im gonna get a loot from it for having pain killing it many times? Give me the chest.

From what I’ve read on reddit anyone who contacted a GM was told there was no way to give a bonus chance on loot. I’ll see if I can find it.

Found it

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/a87k7k/if_your_bonus_roll_bugs_out_like_mine_you_cant/

1 Like

its really annoying that christmas is coming and I get a bug that not allows me to get bonus roll for IVUS dis isnt a nice christmas for me.

#Firstworldproblems

3 Likes

Kill it without group. I heard you can bonus roll if you’re not in any group but i didnt try if it works.

same my christmas is now ruined!!!111

1 Like

did you try killing him a few times, i heard you get “bonus loot” from doing that.

30+ atm 0 bonus…

I think you can stop at this point and wait till issue’s resolved.

1 Like

I didnt get a bonus roll at first, but did get on a second kill.

Tho…if you tried +30 times, I would give up. I would have given up long before reaching that number of tries.

It sucks, but apparently can’t do much abou it.

1 Like

that was a bug reference

still not fixed, had the same issue today.

I guess all we can do is keep reporting it as a bug in game.

If this bug appears, try restart the game and then kill the boss again or /reload. Worked for me.

And again today…still bugged.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.