JC How i can craft trinket Idol of Lifebinder for myself

I’m JC and i have now new recipes to craft trinkets. But i can’t craft Idol of Lifebinder for myself, because contains item Fiery Soul which is a BOP for engineers? How i can do this trinket?

Elemental Souls are BoP and you have to capture them for yourself.
You need the Zapthrottle Soul Inhaler which is crafted by engineers (you can also find it on AH occasionally), and an Empty Soul Cage which is crafted by Jewelcrafters (if you spec in Enterprising, can also be found on AH).

You need to find an elite elemental of the corresponding element (like Earthshatter Elemental for Earth) and use it on them as they die (but before they actually die), but the device itself doesnt deal any damage sou you have to rely on your pets or dots.

If the capture was successful the item goes onto a 15 minute cooldown and you receive an angered spirit that can be used to get some essences right away, or if you wait for 15 minutes it turns into a docile spirit which can be used to get the corresponding soul for crafting.

2 Likes

After your answer, I don’t want to make a trinket anymore. Sorry, but such an item should not be a component. I ordered 3 items for one character: a necklace, a ring and some armor and there were no such problems with any of these items. My hunter who has alchemy also makes a trinket, no problems with the components. My warlock does off hand, no problems with compotes either. Practically, to complete the order, it is enough to buy all the components at AH. I’m very disappointed :frowning:
Everyone knows that leveling professions in this add-on is very laborious.

1 Like

Yea it’s really annoying to get these and certain items need several different ones.

The cloth shoulders I made also required this. The Engineering gizmo was expensive in the AH, so I used a craft order to have it made. Still 3k (about two weeks ago?), but it’s not single use (the cages are, but they aren’t expensive).

For me, it added a bit of challenge to making the item for myself, so I actually enjoyed it and it adds a personal story to making the item. I really liked the added flavor.

The theme is nice but certain classes can really struggle to finish the elementals off while using this re purposed vacuum cleaner on them, at least it could execute them on very low (5% ish) hp.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.