Jeeves: change required materials

Hi,
please change mats required to craft Jeeves: there’s no epic gems yet, so either add the epic PvP gem from WG, or 10x rare gems. Recipe for Jeeves drops normally, but it required gems from 3.2.

Jeeves is simply locked until phase 3, similar to how there were some decent cloak LW patterns added to the vendor outside karazhan once a certain phase was released

4 Likes

I know, but that’s stupid. It’s just vanity item. Timegating it is stupid considering the recipe drops.

1 Like

Just wait for the phase it’s added in, it’s not the end of the world that you don’t have Jeeves yet.

1 Like

I’ve seen people with jeeves though

nah, you did not.

1 Like

Ah yes, in that case might as well release all the future mounts too! Oh and the seasonals!

This game runs on specials cosmetics, vanity items and non-essentials to achieve as a way of progression and reward. You know that… If people get that now, they can’t look forward to it in the later phases.

2 Likes

So is Ulduar already open? if yes, of course Glory mount should be added.

I don’t know if you are aware, but Jeeves recipe already drops, but it shouldn’t. Might as well change mats to make it possible to craft now.

Maybe recipe for Jeeves dropping already is a bug and shouldn’t until appropriate phase?

Oh well, Ice Crown Citadel is already in-game, might as well open the instance so players can walk in now.

You’re quite the jester aren’t ya? *Honk *Honk

If you can kill Marrowgar, you should surely receive loot from him.

Yep, and if you can transmute King’s Amber you will surely get your epic gem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.