Join the Welcome Back Weekend November 5–9

With the reboot I can’t anymore play with my old account … So unless you fix it quickly, I hope we gonna have more than the 9 november.
Since the prepatch too many bug, even your event or gift :sweat:

17 Likes

Yup server reboot has borked it. Top job again!

10 Likes

I just shared this news to a friend who left the game after 8.1. He reinstalled from scratch to see the changes but the free weekend is not there? game is asking him to resub or buy a token. What gives?

12 Likes

Nah they do this every time pre-launch.

1 Like

Seems like the server restart messed it up.

4 Likes

I do not have a sub currently and I can not access any toons above lvl 20… at 7:27 CET…come on Blizz

11 Likes

Totally agree; This is only useful if you had BFA on your account; If you stopped playing before that, you can not access your 20+ characters and only create a new char to play from 1-20, which is exactly what you can already do on any trial account…

You do not need to have played BFA to use this event but you will have to play though BFA to play the Timewalking for Chromie. I think it was a error on their end. I will be reaching out to them for clarification.

Bad idea, very bad idea.

I just relogged into my account to make it EU as I normally play on the US and my account is no longer EU inactive without a EU sub. food for thought.

I wish we could log into Classic with this free time.

Thank you for this event, now every chat reminds any low quality F2P trash game. :grinning: 15 y old jokes and drunk bs on any step of trade chat.

It was weird logging onto my old account with all my Wod toons.

I miss that account. sadly I can´t prove who I am since I took my stepdads last name when I was in England, that’s a no-no in Germany, so yea. I feel better now telling that sad story :smile:

Too little, too late?

you can get 85 neck in a day, not, that it matters though, xpac ending soon and the catch up gear should be out soon tm ilvl 100 gear from pre patch

i agree that there should be an auto 85 neck and essences for alts , should be a skip for cloak q if already done too

I was looking forward to sort out some of my wow account, as I only have one with an active subscription right now. Checked all wow accounts … so the free time was a lie… great.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.