Join the Welcome Back Weekend November 5–9

Join the Welcome Back Weekend November 5–9

This weekend, we’re offering returning World of Warcraft players access to all their characters—regardless of level—so you can prepare to enter the Shadowlands together. Call your friends, rally your comrades, and get everyone back in the fight!

View Full Article

10 Likes

Imgur

:thinking:

7 Likes

2 Likes

Seems like way too many people refunded/unsubbed.

2 Likes

I was hyped while lvling my Tauren warrior cause I wanted to do some pvp before sl but once I hit 50 I realized my neck is lvl 1 and I have no essences. Wack. It’s a nice gesture from blizzard but making essences account wide and allowing us to get instant 85 lvl neck on alts would be awesome for the remaining of bfa.

1 Like

Oooh

3 Likes

The expansion is ending in 2 weeks so you don’t really need it at this point.

probably just marketing but its still a nice gesture.

3 Likes

Except for those who have a recurring sub that’s never been cancelled :frowning: Yes, I know I’m being an Eeyore and it’s probably a good idea.

5 Likes

Whalecum back Pog

1 Like

Asmonbald was here :open_mouth:

Seems like way too many people refunded/unsubbed.

The expansion is ending in 2 weeks so you don’t really need it at this point.

probably just marketing

Ah yes, Blizzard does a nice positive gesture without any losses for anyone. And the WoW community are negative and complains. I hate this community sometime :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I take it this means that those who have an active subscription get 5 days extra gametime?
Else it would be more then a bit “unfair”; this with people being paying customers and all for an otherwise free product…

He has a point though, it would’ve been better to get people back into the game one or two weeks after initial launch with some free days.
Now they’re just entering into an expansion that has very little going for the game at this point, not the most positive experience i’d say?

3 Likes

Happy to see that I am not the only one who is a bit miffed.
Having payed gametime deducted during an otherwise free period is kinda bad…

I wanted to do some bgs and essences would be quite useful

way to go and take my comment completely out of context.

how about you quote the whole comment then? guess it didnt fit your narrative…

people like you have to get outraged at all cost, dont you.

Can we also get a free pizza?

2 Likes

Cool, now my second inactive account can open its mail from the anniversary.

BFA will be free with your sub :slight_smile: