Join Us Now for a Dragonflight Pre-Launch Stream

Do you know what you get for preordering a game Twiggz?

1 Like

Tomorrow, after maintenance.

yeah i know… but at least i didn’t preorder wow this time…

just to add to ur previous comment as well

pandaria was basically a copy of kung-fu panda… they even had jack black play at the blizzcon…

so this is like you said how to train your dragon lol

But today is 15, at least they could say 15 in the US, and 16 in the EU… Why false advert?

They have been doing this for 15 years. At this point everyone knows how it is…

Maybe if you’re European you should be looking at the EU relevant information and not the US? Ergo:

So where false advert? :thinking:

1 Like

I like the new cinematic!
As a Goblin i can’t wait to pollute the new island!

4 Likes

i think i know what is bothering me with dragonflight and stopping me from buying it now…

it’s all too positive and upbeat…

there is nothing really negative in the cinematics nothing which get me interested…

and you all know me i love the negative in things…

positive is boring all colourful and disney … skipping along while doing dailies … farting different colour fire…

where is that fire melting skin from bone… ans why didnt they show that big dragon destroying anything?

1 Like

Are you saying that they took the warcraft out of World of Warcraft? :smiley:

1 Like

im saying they are scared to be negative anymore.

Padaren existence in Warcraft predates the Kung Fu Panda movie… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

As an april fools joke, not as they were implemented in the expansion…

As existing in the Warcraft RTS game…
And in Vanilla.

Just because the original concept was an april fools joke is irellevant.

Yes, as an april fool’s joke. Warcraft 3 had a single brewmaster unit with a few joke lines.
No culture, no nothing.

Let me introduce you to the mop cinematic:

1 Like

I will tell you what it was so no one else needs to waste time on this garbage.

It starts with an alliance human riding a dragon, I say simply human because it’s unclear if it’s a male or a female. Then an unusually unintimidating troll appears on a dragon, but fear not, because apparently the horde and alliance are all cuddly with each other now.

Some very meek looking lizard man appears throwing some cheap parlor tricks with his hands, does not look bulky and mighty like any kind of dragon.

Big dragon and thunder appears and disappears as soon as he got in. Then the unclear human and the troll fly away to discuss what is for dinner tomorrow, peace comes to the entire world and unicorns start farting rainbows.

I want the names of everyone who said it surely cannot get any worse than SL, because I’m making a list.

that is true…

but it did not stop them drawing parallels between the two when they both coincided with each other.

i even saw a parody video on youtube of a guy stood next to the panda monk statue outside a headquaters at the launch of MOP … saying “welcome to blizzard HQ”

the camera panned up and show’d it was Dreamworks studios.

You probably have bad eyesight.

That’s a female wildhammer dwarf.

4 Likes

One of the main purpose with the cartoonish style is that everyone are able to play the game even if it is bright in the room. It looks better on the monitor even if the room isn’t ideal for gaming ;D

That what I heard from some interviews with blizzard at least :slight_smile:

Again; we just had years of ‘negative’. Let this short period of positivity and adventure be. It’ll all be ‘oh noes the world is ending’ soon enough, as we all know.

Ps; I had your mindset too long ago; it was utterly destructive to my mental (and thus my physical) health. Just sayin’.

5 Likes