Judge rejects ActiBlizz plea to pause lawsuit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurogamer.net/amp/2021-10-25-judge-rejects-activision-blizzards-attempt-to-pause-california-sexual-harassment-lawsuit

Poor ActiBlizz they tried but failed hard…:smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

no time to make faction change money

4 Likes

Good an example must be made, when the wheel of justice starts to turn, nothing can stop them not even your rotten money.

2 Likes

hope they get sued to homless for what they are doing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good! Money can’t buy justice!!!

It can and it does. Money makes the world turn and rich people have huge advantages in courts, They will get away with stuff lightly, mark my words.

Yes! Definitely but not for long!!!

1 Like

You really should understand some of the context of the case before commenting.

This was the rejection of an ex parte motion. It was a long shot, but the kind of manoeuvre that lawyers will try because it’s no-lose. The judge allows Blizzard to re-present the same motion in the normal course.

It doesn’t change anything. If the conflict of interest is proven the whole case goes in the trash bin.

1 Like

More get away than punished. One exception doesn’t mean it’s not true. Happens everyday. Everyone and their mother knows money buys you out of court cases.

Every now and then you get exceptions when they try fool the public “nobody is safe from the law”

Oh I know mate.
I was very disappointed when he got released. Just didn’t feel right to me

seems like Bobby cant pay out from this situation with his money :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.