Judgment faction balance

Well we’ll have 3 servers migrate to us. Should get to Medium all the time and maybe high at evenings

Recently moved here fro Noggenfogger. Loving the place so far, and the faction balance is just right!

1 Like

Seen the server pop bounce from low to medium. But i wonder how the experience is. We as a group of friends might consider transfering since were al old peeps with kids. And waiting in a queue cuts off our time playing.

Transferred yesterday and played for an hour (medium pop), seemed fine, not as busy as Noggenfogger was, but at times that one said Full.

Personally think it’ll be fine :slight_smile:

EDIT: level 26 atm, don’t know why my avatar won’t update…

Moved from Mograine last week. No regrets.
There is defo dozens of people like yourself and i, dad gamers.
Was even guild chat earlier with people talking about there kids. Nice and relaxed.

Much better than Mograine which was people just spamming about Cleave groups 24/7

Census found 5000 characters on alliance after 3-4 days of usage. It peaks at around 1300~ characters online at best times for now

It’s still quite empty in the high lvl zones, but I do have hopes for this server. I transfered from mograine to escape the queues - and so far I don’t regret it. I just hope we can get some raids going asap on the server - regardless of what guild you belong to.

Last chance to move here is tonight from Mograine. Thinking about moving but not sure, would be nice to have no queues though. I have no problems with a bit smaller population since most zones on Mograin are over crowded but I don’t want an empty realm either. A good faction balance is important too.

At the moment the ratio is really good

Seems like more alliance than horde right now, noticed it way more this weekend

https: //wowpop. appspot. com/realms/judgement