Just a question about the forum?

By just being a cool fart instead of an old one.

Ooooh. I’m both.
I’m very cool.

I DM D&D to a group of early twenty-somethings.
Doesn’t that just scream ‘cool’ ?

1 Like

…the nerd level is too much for me…

You should work on that.
Nerds are cool nowadays.

Welcome back Tah, how was everything when you weren’t around? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m a nerd by reading a lot of books.

My nerd level will never reach DnD level of nerd.

Thanks!
Yeah I figured I’d get a 1 month sub, check out 10.1.5 and then we’ll see.
I been good; did a lot of creative stuff. :smiley:
How have you been?

1 Like

Yeah the thing is; DnD is part of geek culture. Not nerds.
I’m a geek. I’m not a nerd.

I can tell you insignificant facts about old movies or comics, but I can’t tell you what the 13th element is on the periodic table. :sweat_smile:

What is considered geek then?

I read a lot of old Fantasy/Sword and Sorcery stuff like ‘‘Conan the Barbarian’’ (by the original writer). Is that geek? Cuz then I’m not a nerd - I’m a geek. I do read a lot of History as well though. :thinking:

Back to the topic please!

• geek – An enthusiast of a particular topic or field. Geeks are “collection” oriented, gathering facts and mementos related to their subject of interest. They are obsessed with the newest, coolest, trendiest things that their subject has to offer.
  • nerd -A studious intellectual, although again of a particular topic or field. Nerds are “achievement” oriented, and focus their efforts on acquiring knowledge and skill over trivia and memorabilia.

Anyway… About this forum… Should post count just be account wide?
I think: Yes, it should. No hiding behind alts, imo.

If only we posted at bnet level!

1 Like

Who’s hiding behind alts?! You damned nerd!

I have this habit of posting on the character I’m currently playing on, but I change so many times that my post are distributed among all the characters I’ve used. If you add realm transfers (as well as name changes) every now and then on top of that, it looks like I’ve never used the forums despite being here for years. A bnet forum account would be surely better, atleast as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

What if… you swapped names from classes eh :open_mouth:
:ninja: illusion

It’ll swap you might need to relog. Done it a couple times