Just a reminder to everyone complaining about damage reduction

Testing Adding Damage Reduction to PvP

Chill down, they are testing it, they will probably at the end have a 25% reduction, who knows, but making rage posts etc is not the key here, give them propper feedback so they can acually make it right.

Lets the carnage begin in the comments I guess

i’m not paying monthly with awfull services to be a beta tester

5 Likes

that is in fact exactly what you are doing, and they told you up front that this is what you’re paying for.
they didn’t lie to you when it comes to the nature of SOD being a perpetual beta test.

1 Like

Im glad to inform you that SoD is a trial run and beta test,

So yes you are paying monthly to be a beta tester for classic +.

My feelings T_T

1 Like

Someone said it right in an other post.

They made a secret out of the percentage instead of asking people what they would like.
And then they come with an absolute wrong percentage.
If they made a vote where people could choose then maybe only 1% of players would have voted for such a high reduction.
And the average voter would have probably known that the right value would be between -20% and -30%

Well, they said SoD is an experiment so go to another version of the game them.

That IS a propper feedback for a patch where you just “lower all damage by 50%”, devs didnt want to put effort in balancing pvp instead they just made “this”.What reaction did you expect from community?

then dont play season of discovery , you must be a bit retarded

Just a reminder I’m being forced to play an immortal dotter turbojerker. I’m not making the game fun for anyone

I thought they said that SoD was a test/experiment version of the game several times?

How will they fix it if someone wrotes “This is bad fix it now”

How?

What do you want to change? (Any ideas at all?)

Just saying something is bad or rage on the forum without any FEEDBACK becuase just saying something is “bad” without anything else isent really feedback.

If you talk down to the devs and beeing “Havent you learned anything from X this and that?” well come with some ideas atleast.

Im not workign on blizard im paying them money so its their job to think what to do lol,not mine?

1 Like

Well, if you complain about stuff without giving them propper feedback, they you shouldnt complain at the first play.

Reilience. Easy fix.

I’m pretty sure most people that are complaining are hunters who no longer can oneshot people in permaroot traps.