'Just ignore it'

Since you want to come out with such random accusations (I did say some of them play on AD) You could at least post on your retail character. But apparently, hiding on a classic alt to avoid being named as one of the people in the screenshots is all you have.

The only thing I remember mentioning about someone, is that I doubted that someone being trans would choose to sit there and refuse someone pronouns and mock their trans status. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking, and it probably is but I don’t recall sitting there trying to deny them as being trans, dead naming them, or using incorrect pronouns, etc.

I didn’t particularly ask for another to ‘come on webcam with their child’, they were typically spouting transphobic and bigoted comments and using the “But my kid is trans” defense to act as if what they were saying wasn’t bad. I chose to doubt their little story, as basically every people attacking LGBTQIA+ consistently pull that card.

I didn’t drag that specific person on twitter, I dragged others from said discord that had been having a harassment campaign they took OFF PLATFORM to discord in the first place. I wasn’t the one to move anything from the forums off platform.

Plenty paid attention to it, but hey they were not involved in the forum drama and couldn’t exactly go after people off platform anyways.

Considering their posts on the forums, and their lack of RP profiles and how much they mock RPers? Yeah.

I only joined that discord because I was being shown screenshots of people trash talking me there, and when I brought up the issues to the mods of the server - I was kicked from the server. So yeah, I never did speak there. Why would I? I wouldn’t call joining a PUBLIC INVITE discord ‘stalking’ either.

I wasn’t, but thank you. Since you decided to (Again stalk me to realm forums) I will go ahead and post screenshots since you want to make such vile accusations towards me (again.)

It’s amusing that people from said discord, not only follow every post I make here, but on my twitter (Which, for reference, is marked for ‘sensitive material’ and has ’ No minors ![:underage:] Will block every minor that interacts with me. Don’t look into my tweets if you don’t want to see NSFW artwork.

I would share all the imgur links to back up my own claims, but people from said discord also go so much through the effort of reporting even my imgur links to stuff they said.

But, these are the same people that made both Classic and Retail characters with either similar names to mine, or alternate versions to mock me.

I wouldn’t mind someone from the AD forums adding my discord so I could actually share evidence and give more of a full story, but I’m quite iffy about posting the discord tag openly given they’d probably try very hard to stalk that too.