'Just ignore it'

Just ignore him mate. The thread’s been more entertaining and productive without him repeating one of the few phrases he knows.

4 Likes

One trick ponies are boring.

1 Like

Bit rude, innit?

2 Likes

It’s just too tempting. :pensive:

I get it. You keep getting an itch and it’s gonna get harder not to scratch it.

Yeah, racists are terribly rude people

I’d argue Sig is a full blown rash.

5 Likes

I mean, I’m going to be honest with you mate. I’ve got no clue what’s going on in this thread, between any of you, but I do know that Obahar is far from rude! (and from what I’ve gathered, far from racist)

I actually haven’t, as I’ve got better things to do! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Fair enough lol (but yeah, these lot are literally everything they claim to be against, they cant help but prove that themselves aswell)

I’ve let Blindbulb know. I don’t have anything to hide.

Nah, embrace your bigotry Obahar (and dont have the cheek to judge anyone else lol, you n your buddies be swimming in muck while tryna hurl muck at anyone that you can. just remember, your literally no better than anyone on this realm)

Hey ma! There’s a weird level 49 Human Paladin outside! Looks like grandma the damn thing!!

13 Likes

I accept and own my mistakes. Of course I shouldn’t’ve said what I said, but I’m also not about to let somebody defend me when they’re not aware of the reasoning.

Do I stand by what I said? No, of course not. But I’m not going to pretend like I have a clean track record here and let somebody else take the fall because of that.

11 Likes

Who would be taking a fall because of it? its on you no one else.

I don’t want it startin’ a fight wi’ Lucy!

4 Likes

Dont rot your by trying to make him realise he is wrong. Just point and laugh.

2 Likes

1 Like

looks behind and then up
Lucy it’s okay phs phs it’s okay lucy don’t worry about it.
MA!!!

Probably going to eat a ban for this one but whatever.

https://youtube.com/shorts/fuL7aX9EkT8

4 Likes