Just ignore this post thanks

We have reached new levels of oversensitivity, folks. Now they start threads to cry for the most generic, overused and braindead of insults on the internet such as “GTFO kid.” -> "AGEISM.

Can someone tell me how to quote a bit of someones message, so I can reply to parts properly.

The community is doing ok, I have some people on there now, and I also found another wonderful community to be a part of :smile:

1 Like

Highlight and click on quote that pops up.

2 Likes

You mean people are speaking up against donkeyhats that feel the need to make fun of others and treat them less than a human being?

Oh great, thank you that helps a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

You really shouldn’t be on the internet if you are so easily offended there, champ. I vomit in my mouth when I’m dealing with ppl such as OP and you.

MAN UP, or whatever it is you “identify” as. The loudest and most easily offended ppl on the internet are worse than the worst of clowns , trolls and asshats because they cause the biggest drama and issues.

Good luck with finding understanding on these forums full of entitled people who think their opinion is the most valuable one. At this point shes only taunting trolls and we all know nothing even remotely good will come out from this discussion. From my experience LGBTQ+πTDiGT doesnt do anything good for gay community. They only make things worse (at least in my country) so whenever I see an opening “I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF LGBTQ+” it’s a pretty safe bet that thread won’t have any substantive value

Donkey hats are bannable under the no politics section of the code of conduct. So are Elephant hats.

Personally I have a Jack Daniels Honey Hipster hat or a Carter USM wooly hat I use

No, as I said, i posted something in the wrong place, the second someone potinted out to me it was in the wrong place, i posted to the right place. I didnt return to the forums until 2 days later, when I saw all the nonsense that people had written below my post.

I accept that it was in the wrong place, what I don’t accept is the issue that some people took with it. The same way as today has went, when I seek guidance on what I can do about it.

As I said, I am not seeking trolls, they are finding me.

“and report to the police the homophobia that exists on this post…”

xD, too good.

“911 here, what is your emergency?”
“PEOPLE WERE MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET!!!”
“Uhm… thats not really a crime…”
“BUT I AM LGBTQ+!!!”
“Its still not a crime…”

1 Like

How do I delete my posts

Haha, yeah I know this forum can be a challenge sometimes :sweat_smile:
That’s the reason I sometimes give myself a break from it from time to time :wink:

I know what you mean, and that is why you sometimes would have better to distance yourslef from topics you know you can’t be level headed in to - I am aware of the danger OP made when this thread was created which is also why my first repsonse wasn’t a support answer but ‘I see what you comming from’-answer.

Any kind of community have the danger of developing into the wrong direction :confused:

The delete this post button?

I’m not trying to be a dick to you OP, I really ain’t. But this isn’t a proper approach - especially not on the internet. I wish you GL with your community, but making such posts is really stirring up the pot.

A quoute from that thread OP

As a female that is hounded by men on WoW who is also a Gay woman

This definitely feels like someone with problems or just a troll.

@OP

If people were being out of line with you then simply reporting them gets thing solved and actually quite fast too, however I don’t think you should go starting trouble and being aggressive towards others.

That phrase was not only sexist but downright offensive and generalizing, shame on you.

Theres a Trash can symbol right next to the replay button.

Off-topic, but i love that band :smiley:

Thats a trend on the forum lately, has nothing to do with lgbtqia+.

Pro-WM? Get attacked.
Pro-flying? You are an idiot.
Pro-BfA? You shouldn’t play.
Classic criticus? You go to hell.
Complaints about pvp without glad titel? Shut up until you are worthy.
Complaints about M+ without doing +100s?..

It does not matter what you say, people will try to attack you on these forums.

One word to mention, basically kicking against all the men in your 3rd sentence does not help making a point. It sets a downgoing mood.

Anyways, just click the flag under a post and report it, if it really crosses a boundary. Forget about it and have fun with whatever you want to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

It actually is an incident that is reportable.[quote=“Dottie-thunderhorn, post:34, topic:100839”]
The delete this post button?
[/quote]

it says i havent permission to delete

So basically I should accept people throwing insults at me? How about people stop throwing insults and being insensitive donkeyhats instead?!

Reported.