Just lame for a MMO game

For a game that is classified as MMO, facing same team more than 10 times in a row, is quite lame…

The names you use for your companion pets might get you in trouble

1 Like

Impossible. I can’t be banned!

You have interesting name sir.

1 Like

Thanks you! :smiley:

1 Like

Your pet names are weird dude.

2 Likes

I can tell from your pet names that you are clearly a very respectable person whos never toxic

8 Likes

Thanks! And I do care about what you think! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve faced you before… I would want to face you 100 times in a row tbh, even if I lose 99 times :stuck_out_tongue:

But, got to tell you that you shouldn’t take pet battles so seriously. You sound like you have so much stored hate that you won’t listen to me, but hey. Also, you’re among the opponents I’ve faced who were lucky enough to crit several times and who use OP pets too, so don’t be so frustrated about being unlucky sometimes. Believe me, if you had my luck in pet battles you’d have thrown your pc out of the window, lol. Those “bugs” you mentioned in your other thread happen to me all the time. Not 10 times in a row but in most battles there’s a weather with 10% chance to miss I’ll always miss once or twice and my opponent won’t, and usually, one hit matters. The current real bugs that cause countless dcs have cost me so many wins, too. It’s frustrating at times but it’s still a game, plus I win often anyway, even if I’m just experimenting with teams most of the time.

Since I mentioned bugs and the other thread is locked now: I started doing battles again recently, and noticed one. Flurry’s second&third hit can land even after its user dies from damage of Heat Up, for example, and no, it wasn’t an undead rat/pet that did that. While I’m at it, I think it’s well known that Flurry is weird in general. I remember it hitting 3 times with a Decoy up, unlike most/other multi-hit if-user-is-faster-it-gets-an-extra-hit abilities do.

p.s. try using a team with Stench(+Sandstorm/Darkness) and see if you get luckier. It didn’t work for me but it may work for you. And use more Elementals!

Multi hit bug into thorns.
With multi hits into a thorns style buff up my understanding is that the abilities are coded to complete their full attack independent of the attacking pets HP. This is just bad coding by the Devs.

Flurry hitting through Decoys etc
Flurry has been set up differently to all other of these type multi hit attacks that rely on speed. There are a few other attacks that aren’t barrages that also eat the Decoy charges Ice Lance, Alert, Blessed Hammer, Puncture Wound etc. Its just something you will have to learn as the Devs have not been consistent with these abilities.

Flurry can also miss on the first hit when weather is Sandstorm/Darkness and then land the 2nd/3rd hit :stuck_out_tongue:
From my experience, it’s the only ability of its kind that does that, so yeah. But still, I can live with it. What annoys me the most is that OP ability of Twilight Clutch Sister – it hits so hard even without the dragon buff active, and ofc everyone uses one. Imp teams are annoying/popular as well. But the worst is Anubisath+Wish and the Sunshine teams, battles take so long and these ppl seem to want to waste their opponent’s time. Btw, I’ve met something even more idiotic than those teams: in the last turn, when you’ve killed an undead pet and it comes back up for 1 more turn but it’s still certain that it can’t win because it’ll go down in the next, they still land a hit trying to kill you so you won’t win. I mean, what’s the reason to do that, besides being salty? I always pass in that situation so someone will get the win, if I can’t get it. Why should waste our time? But so many ppl play only to win, not for the fun of it. Well, you’re doing it wrong, ppl.

Anyhow, I was aware of Alert and have used it against Decoy teams in the past, but I have zero experience with the rest, it seems; can’t recall them hitting through Decoy. Maybe Ice Lance, once, but it was years ago so I’m not sure.

One more thing that doesn’t seem to work properly: There are abilities – I think it was the Stampede equivalent raptors use – that land even when the user is blinded. I rarely use pets with blind abilities in pvp so I couldn’t care less, but thought I’d mention it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.