Just looking for a social and friendly guild

As the title states :slight_smile: I am returning to wow and want a fresh start on a new realm. I find myself always coming on and then deactivating my account because I don’t have a “Wow Social Network” and it can get quite lonely. So I am putting myself out there, is there a guild that will take me or point me in the right direction. I want to make some new friends :slight_smile: Thanks

Hi, if you don’t mind playing Horde for your fresh start then our guild Rekindled is open to anyone looking for a casual fun [H][Ravenholdt] <Rekindled>, a WoW based community. Our door is always open . We do organise some raid/dungeon/quest/any other type of events for ppl willing to participate but our main point is to just enjoy the game together so nothing is mandatory in order to be part of our community. :slight_smile: Any gearing, progress etc. is just a byproduct of fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Disaron!

I completely understand your problem, think everyone has been on thar crossroad. If you’re interested, add me on discord in order to share our both expectations and see if we are the perfect fit for you :slight_smile:
Dostoievski#4111

With wishes of a lot of fun,
Dostoievski