Just nerf classes with insta healing and we good

Just nerf shamans riptide/maelstrom heals, warlock healing, druids wild growth/hots, so boomkin doesnt stay broken now and we good

2 Likes

Big agree.

Self healing is out of control

2 Likes

so just nerf healers?

a bit excessive, don’t you think?

this is the definition of attacking the symptom rather than the disease.
healing was not a problem before the blanket dmg reduction aura, which should indicate to you, a problem with said aura… but instead you resort to blaming healing for the problem caused by the aura?.. bros come on… you’re not doing anyone any favors here.

these kinds of posts reek of selfishness.
by selfishness, i mean you’re not fooling anybody in your gaslightning attempts at buffing your non-healer class/spec as a direct result of healers getting a blanket nerf.

you’re no better than the healers who are currently cheering this change on out of the same kind of selfishness… who cares that the other classes suffer? mine is stronger now lul not my problem.

this mentality is what led to retail being a homogenized pile of dog"#/& btw.

Actually I’m playing off healing classes too, right now gearing up my shaman (broken) and wouldn’t mind getting maelstrom proc healing getting nerfed

Also playing a ret pala. Anyone with decent high lvl pvp experience knows healing is too strong know, especially on hybrid classes. I was fighting last night in felwood 2 balance druids and 1 hunter. We were 5 people and couldn’t kill the boomkins with their defences and healing. It was a joke really