Just sayin'

That for all the horrible people in this community, there are some amazingly lovely people that deserve all our love and affection. Give them a message and tell them u love them asap, be they campaign organisers, guild officers, creators or just someone that you love RPing with.

39 Likes

I love the OP. Best mana burgers on Azeroth

7 Likes

I ran out of likes so our favorite void elf™ told me to share this pizza

cdn.discordapp. com/attachments/601802058781163569/742072553958539325/image0.jpg

6 Likes

I love every single one of you, you glorious people you.

4 Likes

Your friendly fellow roleplayers all deserve a reminder that they’re awesome! I’ve met plenty more people in this server that I liked then those I didn’t like. Not just judging by the way they roleplay, but also the interactions OOC. The whispers to remind eachother you’re enjoying the moment, the jokes and bants, the reminder that you’re interacting with someone behind another screen however far away and that you’re both enjoying the time spending together. I’m part of Argent Dawn for a few years but it feels like it’s been more just by the amount of positive energy it has given me.

Sure, it takes an interaction of 1 bad person to put you down after a day of 20 interactions good people, but I do believe the server’s good outweighs the bad. Even though this is just a hobby, I would be lying if it didn’t make me feel very grateful to be part of it at plenty of times. So thanks, Argent Dawn :pray:

7 Likes

This man here, is truly a great lad. Truly a delight to talk to on a daily basis.

3 Likes

I think I remind them enough times that they probably find it annoying, but I’ll do it again.

2 Likes

Hands up if you survived Tritambarum’s purge.

4 Likes

[deep breath. Starts singing Amazing Grace again.]

i love argent dawn <3

2 Likes

I live!!!

1 Like

Im really sad I blew all of my likes before I could show the blue poster my love :frowning:

1 Like

Me too! Hooray!

3 Likes

No prison for me yet! :raised_hands:

The GM’s eyes flash a powerful shade of red as he realises we had a ready-made thread to migrate to

1 Like

Based + redpilled.

I’ve silences a few people

2 Likes

Yep thats a ban.

I was never in any danger. I was famously late.

Stumbles upon the war-torn grounds…
Well I missed something.