Just sayin'

Don’t expect it to ever be finished tbh

You’re a treasure!

A great majority of all the people I’ve met on AD are nice and kind, and are a joy to roleplay with. To all of you, thank you. Especially in the miserable times that 2020 has brought us all.

3 Likes

I wish Tritambarum was my friend

2 Likes

Did both threads get nuked? Or was it all a dream after all? What a fabulous end to a strange day!

1 Like

Our new forum mod nuked them both, yes. Even gave us a long, parting post in one of them.

7 Likes

See, sometimes AD does get nice things! Thanks for the reply.

Ah, darn, I missed that post!

What did it say?

I have a screenshot of the post, but I’m not sure if you’re allowed to post screenshots of posts from closed threads. Are you allowed to do that?

I’ve got no idea…

You could whisper me in-game now, if you want to see it.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/AnQ1V5f.png
https://i.imgur.com/YB6iaPH.png

i share these under fair use agreement education copyright Blizzard (2020)

4 Likes

Well guess i missed a “fun” thread going by that last blue post. As for the AD community i think marmite is a good description. There are some epic parts to our community and some horrible bits ‘points at the two deleted threads’ I’d have stopped playing WoW a long time ago if it wasn’t for RP. And i have quit playing on a number of occasion thanks to the actions of a few. but the draw of RP is just to good to stop for good.

1 Like

I can imagine the blues are getting fed up with this skulduggery too.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I feel sorry for any and all blue poster/mod that has to deal with the AD forums, but I also salute the newest guy for being cool B)

8 Likes

Save it as a google document and just dish that link out xxxxx

One of the funniest moments was the blue in a mix of both a begrudging sigh and slight warm endearment to it, mentioning how they were well familliar with every one of us in one of the threads.

1 Like

Hah, poor Tritambarum probably lost it when they saw this title pop up again

1 Like

I can’t even-

Support Edit - Thread this quote is from was removed now. Editing so the text still shows up for you.

They can’t fool me, that exactly what a brainwashed sleeper agent would say.