Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In.. - Mage & WL LFG (SWE/EU)

Hi,

New expansion pulled us back, once more, so we’re on the hunt for a vibrant and social guild with focus on raid and M+ content.

We started playing WoW back in Vanilla when the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj were first being opened (2006) and been playing on off since then.

We enjoy pushing DPS and mastering rotations, setting goals and beating them. We believe that communication is key and can adapt to strategies and mechanics quickly.

This expansion we are playing Mage and Warlock.

So we are basically looking for a serious guild with an awesome social community, a place where we can float between activities like M+ and raids.

If your guild sounds like a good fit, please reach out. Let’s make some great and fun memories together!

We’re from Sweden, so a swedish or english speaking guild works for us.

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 8:30 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk……

Hiya!

You sounds like you would love it in Resolve, have a look below and let me know what you think!

Hi there!

If you’re looking for a more cozy & chilled approach to raiding at AOTC level with a smaller group of players, come check us out!

You can add me on bnet or discord if you wish to connect about joining the guild!

bnet - sykretts#1919
discord - sykretts