Kakio de la renard?

It’s acknowledging that all women are queens but not all queens are women :triumph:

9 Likes

200 iq right there

Yaaaaaass Queen!

4 Likes

You know too much.

Relating back to the multiple times we where accused of VC racism, and even a accusation of being ‘homophobic’ ourselves. ?

Woops.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615992725174485024/644920222146625546/image0.png

[begins grunting in a gremlin-esque fashion as I hastily sift through my collection of dusty 2017 screenshots to try and OWN some guys]

“No… no… it’s not working! They’re not buying it! They still aren’t on my side! Maybe… maybe I can find something from… 2016…?”

[grins devilishly, SURE that I really will own this time with my next Imgur album]

4 Likes

+1 for making me laugh :joy:

…Unless?

3 Likes

You know that you messed up when your arguments are centered around old Coad posts. It just demonstrates that you are really obsessive and in scrambling for ammo. You keep owning yourself.

1 Like

[begins sweating as i hit the bottom of the tumblr archive]

3 Likes

You say that but where’s my upvote then huh

Wait happens when you cant find anymore COAD screenshots? Just make some on paint

3 Likes

Can’t wait for them to begin Photoshopping / editing HTML code on the forums just to get the slightest bit of [absolutely fake] validity in their argument.

2 Likes

Just use paint. Its cheaper :ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

I gave you one what do you mean

Tell your guild leader to come back, his posting was preferable to yours.

No… wait-- WAIT! There has to be more! T-This… can’t be it!?

[begins bouncing off the walls in a frenzy]

1 Like

Going to need a few more COAD reposts before you win me over I think

If you’re taking suggestions I like the one about Azeroth at War the most

3 Likes

Nah guy. Mobile photo edit is cheaper.

We have no guild leader, just 5 officers.