Kaldorei Role Play

As someone who is looking to reintegrate themselves back into the Kaldorei RP scene… Where are the go-to locations? Also, what kind of guilds are active in this current time?
I’m looking for personal experiences/pointers rather than a link to an old outdated thread. Many thanks.

Astranaar has seen a bit of a renaissance of late, or so I’m reliably informed. I wish I could point you towards any guilds in specific, but I think you’re better off visiting and making your own impressions!

Feralas used to be a bit of a hotspot as well, but of late even the nostalgic Highborne seem to have found greener pastures.

(making the ruins mine by right btw)

2 Likes

[PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳 is very much still active!

1 Like

I see, well thanks for your honesty… While we’re on the subject, what is Horde Rp like? Where do you see people congregating?

Most Horde hubs have thinned considerably over the past year. Unlike the Alliance, Horde RP is almost exclusively found in guilds. If a hub is what you’re looking for regardless, Orgrimmar’s Valley of Honor or Legion’s Dalaran are both options.

1 Like

Some guilds listed here as well, how active they are though I unfortunately don’t know since I haven’t played WoW much the past months, but you can search for them!

2 Likes

Hi there! Kaldorei RP is still up and about, and at the moment, I would say one of the best spots for it is Astranaar. Whilst the community is not overly big (it is rather niche), there is always something going on. Guilds come and go a little, I would say the easiest way to get a grasp of what is active in the area is to log on and have a look. Currently, I would say that The Nightblade Sentinels are about quite frequently, so is Moonrise Hermitage and others. Plenty of unguilded individuals too.

Should you wonder further, feel free to whisper in game ^^ Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you, that’s really organised. I appreciate the yearly categories!

1 Like

Feralas is admittivity quieter of late, there are rpers around Isildien off and on and Estulan is still the home hub for the Glaivewings Sentinel Cadre. We’re on campaign at present across EK alongside other guilds returning in the New Years.

There is plenty of kaldorei rp still about and I recommend looking at the Argent Archives as well for guilds/events. There are active guilds there which do not advertise on the official forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.