Kalecgos not showing up

Questline to obtain crucible of flame rank 2 is probably bugged for me. Cannot find the quests in either the log or in wowhead. Neither can i find Kalecgos in the heart of chamber, even tho my HoA is lvl 75, and I’ve done the required nazjatar quests. I’ve done the fresh trauma questline, and I can’t find any other quests in the Chamber of Heart.
I’ve done alot of research, and I’ve come to believe I’ve done everything required. However, I cannot find any of the Magni quests in my wowhead profilem, more specificaly: the ones i’ve completed.
I’ve completed the questline for the essence on my alt, so I’m not sure what’s going on here… Please help…

1 Like

go to Val’sharah and find Meritha of the Dream who is located in a little room on the West side of Temple of Elune. The little room was a little hard to see because it has a narrow entrance. Anyways…I spoke with her and was able to pick up where I left off weeks or months earlier. Worth noting is that no quests appeared on my map in Val’sharah. Hope that might help someone as this was very frustrating

2 Likes

I can confirm that Rylexis is correct in this case :). You already began the quest chain, and you can confirm this by using this macro: /script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(55390))

55390 is the quest ID for “In Darkness, I Dream”.

Good luck now with obtaining your Essence of the Emerald Dragon Scale.

2 Likes

Thank you VERY much man. Been searching for ages xD

1 Like

no worries at all its very strange that if you start the chain then there is nothing to point you in the right direction

2 Likes

he is gone for me i have tried going for merithra in valshara but even she is gone blizz plz fix your game

for me i got it fixed myself by doing a quest from muradin called back to sea or something