Kangaroo Mount Cometh! - Fun Discussion

With the mount vote for shadowlands ending last week it has made me think about how different mounts would work in the game especially around the new expansion.

My son and I (he’s 7) were discussing new creative ideas that would make pretty cool mounts and I would like to share our favourite example so far.

When he was younger he loved Winnie The Pooh and his favourite character was Roo (his name is Riley and we actually call him Roo for short), We decided on a kangaroo mount where the player would ride in it’s pouch and it would hop like the mobs in MOP, you would acquire this mount either from a rare mob in Ardenweald or a really funky fun quest chain or even a secret event, maybe collect honey pots around the shadowlands or a mini game who knows!

i don’t believe for one minute this will become reality nor expect this to gain traction it was just really fun coming up with loads of ideas with him and great to see him engage and join in (he has just got to level 7 and extremely proud of himself).

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would definately use such mount on my gnomes! :kangaroo:

2 Likes

I ain’t down for the whole pouch thing, I’d rather be on top :stuck_out_tongue: But I’d love a Kangaroo mount, they’d have the Alpaca mount special (jumping bounciness) only for their run animation.

1 Like

Owner on top, passenger in the pouch. :+1:

1 Like

I pity the kangaroo carrying bigger races around :kangaroo:

1 Like

That mount could be made giant one though!

Alltough then i pity the people trying to check their mail at the mailbox.

2 Likes

As the local “I want a kangaroo mount” person I am whole heartedly behind you OP, give me a kangaroo mount

1 Like

Petition starts now! haha :smile: (err where do i start) :innocent:

That sounds way better than any of the options we were given :rofl:

1 Like

Hey what’s the class and race of your sons? I’ll see if I can get something draw, it’s such a nice idea. :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been advocating for one for years
Blizzard has yet to listen :frowning:

I would settle for a capybara

1 Like

I would love a “Kangaskhan” Kangaroo mount from Pokémon. You would be able to ride inside it’s pouch.

1 Like

thats the thing though. its cute on a gnome but try carrying a huge tauren in its pouch. that kangaroo must be buff. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hah, I can imagine the lemmings train in BG’s where everyone is hopping with a kangaroo mount :smiley:

2 Likes

He is a Draenei Paladin, that’s extremely kind of you, thank you so much.

But please no pressure, the gesture is enough :slight_smile:

1 Like
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.