Karma interaction with BoP in PvP

Hello, I am here to formally complain about the interaction between Touch of Karma and Blessing of Protection in PvP. In my mind, it makes no sense that boping the karma target removes both the DoT and the defensive aspect on the monk. First of all, Karma is Nature damage, why would it be removed by BoP when all it does is protect against physical damage? Secondly, why does boping the karma target remove MY buff?

I think Karma is a really wierdly coded spell, and it should be reworked into a Shield on the monk that is not removed by BoP. This way, it could still have some counterplay by warriors with Shattering Throw and Evokers with their anti-shield spell, but it wouldn’t be straight up erased by paladins. Also, making it into a shield would make it easier for the monk to see how much protection we have left. What’s your opinion on this topic?

1 Like

Blessing of Protection interacting with Karma should have been removed from the game a long time ago honestly. The old BoP was balanced because paladins were more limited and not as overpowered as they are now. We are talking about back in 2014 lol. So the change is long overdue…

The new BoP allows you to DPS during its application, making it the ultimate ‘I win button’ against melee classes… even more so against monks.

Like imagine if Mages could keep DPS’ing during Ice Block … that is what BoP does.
Toxic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.