[KAZZAK] old school raider LF new guild to raid

I am currently on kazzak and have 2 chars I play frequently, both off which are main spec tank with a good DPS off spec on my pala.

They are paladin prot and BDK. Im well adverse in raiding and have been playing WoW 12 years.

Im on every day and the current guild I am in doesnt have space for me no more

Thanks guys

Heya Edea

if you consider faction and realm change please add my btag: fuge#2659 to have a more personal chat.

[H] - Kazzak – EU

We are a brand new 2 night a week raiding guild formed from a group of experienced Mythic raiders and friends.

We have decided to form a guild that suits our group mentality of wanting to achieve high end progress within a 2 night a week raiding schedule.

We raid:
Weds – 19:30 – 23:00 Server Time
Sunday – 19:30 – 23:00 Server Time

Currently our only requirement is that you would like to be a part of a guild that is working towards cutting edge within a 2-night schedule.

Due to the nature of high end raiding we expect dedication from our members so it will be essential that you prepare your character and knowledge of the fights to best optimise our chances of success within our 7 hour per week raiding schedule.

Outside of raids we will expect members to be getting their weekly caps and getting involved with helping others get their caps, islands and joining in with gold runs to help boost the guild funds when available.
We are dedicated to making this guild a success and after already running a guild successfully for 6 years we know what it takes to make this happen.

If you are interested in getting involved or stepping back into the raiding scene with a clean slate, then please get in touch.

We will begin raiding on the 23/01/19 with the release of Normal and work our way through Normal/Heroic content while we build numbers for Mythic.

Please contact one of the officers for more information.
Spphy#2204
Phixion#2619

Hey Edeá. <Unoriginal Latin Name> is a brand new raiding guild on Kazzak formed by a group of experienced Mythic raiders and friends. We’re looking to bolster our roster for a 2 night a week raiding guild. If you want to know more whisper me (Spphy#2204) or Phixion#2619 in-game

i cant find your DH on the armory or any previous log entries or past raid experience bud :slight_smile:

he might be posting on his alt or non-raid char, just like others :slight_smile: you would not find much Uldir raid experience on this char either seeing I use my druid since Uldir came out.

Hey dude! We’re on Kazzak, would love to speak to you! Add me - Webb#1499

Here’s our post - We’re full on tanks at the moment, but could really do with a Ret Paladin. It’s also really nice to have someone that can OS Prot if it’s OP for a fight :smiley:

Hi there Edeá; I’ve posted my guilds recruitment forum under here if you’re at all interested. My guild is currently on the lookout for a second tank as one of ours has had to leave the game due to IRL commitments.

I can offer a guaranteed raid spot ready for Dazar’alor progression; both Heroic, and Mythic (we are not pushing for Cutting Edge, but are planning on at least the first couple of bosses - same goes for all raid tiers after Dazar’alor)! - as well as this I can also gurantee plenty of Mythic+ spaces for you as well :slight_smile:

Here’s my recruitment forum which summarises what we’re looking for, and my guild for you:

Where it says “preferably not a DK Tank” that’s actually changed now - the DK tank is the one that’s had to leave unfortunately, so we’re completely open for a Tank of any role again!

If you’re at all interested - or if you’d like to talk please don’t hesitate to add my BattleTag: ConnorRigg#2598

If you wanted to check out my personal logs to see what I’m like as a raider; this character is my “new main”, I raided 7/8 Mythic Uldir on my Druid; Faróré-Draenor

I look forward to talking to you! :slight_smile: