Keep Final Verdict

I hope to the Light that they keep Final Verdict going into the next expansion. Everything about that ability is beautiful.

I don’t care if they keep it as a talent like it was in WoD or a learned ability but I hope they keep it. It’s one of the most appealing things about Ret Paladin and it should have never been removed in the first place (what a waste of an awesome animation).

I appreciate other things may take priority, like actual gameplay enhancements, but while you’re at it Blizz, can you take a look at Blade Of Justice? It looks cool and all, but it doesn’t make sense. Does the blade come out of the ground? Out of the target? Out of me???

12 Likes

Return Exocism

8 Likes

If nothing else, I want them to keep the Animation.

If I want to swing a 2h Weapon for every spender, I’d roll a Warrior. This? This is PALADIN.

2 Likes

Warrior smash! :green_heart: ZUG ZUG :green_heart:

1 Like

DW im sure it will be as a late talent in the new trees.

Oh yes PLEASE! MAKE IT SO BLIZZARD! SMAAAASH!

1 Like

Judging by what we’ve seen so far on the Druid and Death Knight talent trees from Dragonflight(most popular legendary and covenant powers were put into the talent trees), I’m pretty sure Ret pallies will get the chance to have that as a talent choice, but keep in mind that a lot of changes will occur until release.

Hopefully Final Verdict is kept… ngl i just want that extra range on TV, it’s been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo useful for lots of fights.
Slightly out of range due to a mechanic? Like… Halondrus Planetcracker Beams or Skolex puddle splash? Just keep going with Judge > Blade of Justice > TV (FV)… gg

2 Likes

I would love to replace it with the spiritual hammer from Planescape torment animation

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.