Keep getting disconnected Error (BLZ 51903006)

Hello there,
I keep getting disconnected when I try to log in to the game. I keep in Connecting… window and then after couple of seconds i get disconnect. From time to time I get into the character selection or even to the game but I get massive lag and end up dc either way. Any suggestion to handle this error ? I tried to search google for the solution, flushing dns or releasing and renewing ip didnt worked. Drivers up to date. Tried to reinstall wow, cleared wtf etc. even reinstalled network card drivers. Didn’t worked.
Help needed. Thanks

Also worth to mention that I play with my gf and she is completely fine no lags etc, on the other hand I have all the issues described above. I checked connection of my laptop and it seems fine.

1 Like

Hey there Viníi,

Sorry to hear that you’re having disconnection errors when trying to play World of Warcraft! This error can be caused if there is an error or conflict with the Battle.net app.

To begin, can I ask you to try clearing the Blizzard Cache, and then if that doesn’t help, delete the Blizzard Tools folders to see if that has any improvement.

Background applications can cause issues with the app and our games, so can you try and close these as described in the Closing Background Applications article.

We have seen reports that launching the game directly from the WoW or WoW-64 exe files from the WoW Folder has helped rather than through the app, and if this helps, a full reinstall of both the app and game may be required by following this Guide (there is an Advanced Troubleshooting section here that I would also advise you to work through) to uninstall the game. Once you have done that, reboot your PC, and then install the app, and then game again. You can do this either from the Download page.

2 Likes

It’s on Blizzards side. Me and several guildies are having the excact same issues since yesterday. Brings back memories though, true vanilla experience.

2 Likes

Issue for me was solved with closing down new apps from windows 10update
Xboxbar and yourphone wich got installed.
Should be a guide in the tecnical support on forum.
Hope it helps

I had this same problem.