Keep WOTLK Classic Servers

I have came back to WoW after many years not playing, I left a few months into Cataclysm. I would love that WOTLK classic servers would be still be around after Cataclysm launch. I for one wouldn’t be playing right now without WOTLK classic servers.

What is Blizzards official response to this? Are they seriously going to just keep releasing the old expansions? Where does it end? I personally believe it should end at WOTLK classic servers, at least keep a few popular servers up and running.

6 Likes

The only one is that all current Wrath realms will progress to Cataclysm.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. That is a shame, I hope they change their mind on this. So many love WOTLK.

1 Like

They wont. Their decision is final. Main focus is Cata and SoD. They wont waste time thinking about Wotlk era.

3 Likes

Problem with “Wrath era” realms is that it will be just eternal ICC farm, all other raid are useless because you can get most gear from them in heroic+, and ICC is also nerfed (with 30% buff), so we have 1 nerfed raid and all other raids absolutely useless because of heroic+ system. I don’t think that wrath in its current iteration makes sense as eternal wrath era realms. Maybe there will be fresh wrath realms in the future, but “wrath era” makes no sense.

4 Likes

Yep. If they do fresh Wotlk realms, it should be like OG Wrath working on old engine, not on this retail engine. No Unholy DK buff, no other classes buff and no stupid catch-up system with Alpha, Beta, Gammas. Just OG Wrath that people wanted.

Blizzard doesnt listen to it’s player base. And when they do, its half a decade after the fact.

They will ride their “Idc about the haters I do my own thing love it or leave it hehe” rebellious teenager train, realize oh damn, the 72983798 dudes on the forums who were crying for WOLTK era servers were right, and then add WOLTK severs, acting like it was their idea all along.

Are you kidding me? People played the living S out of classsic on Nostalrius and still on classic era, and you think Woltk wouldn’t be played cause “endless ICC” :joy::joy::joy:
While WOltk has 3 times the content classic has.

Abd ICC is the best raid in all of WoW by far. so running it thousands of times. hell yeah

2 Likes

It’s so good that people are quitting it now instead of continuing to endlessly do it :smiley:

1 Like

Kek only few same people crying about that dumb idea with wotlk Era, same on US forums few low lvl twinks bumping those dead threads with nonsence posts

Best raid :clown_face: We now have the lowest total server pop in all classic history
https://ironforge.pro/population/classic/overall/

3 Likes

Cata never, Wrath forever is my motto!

2 Likes