kekW legendary in SL

Because Blizzard are dumb? Orc relentless isn’t good for the game. There was generally always trinket but that’s it, they’ve reduced CC/utility so much that classes that rely on CC will just do insane damage without it.

Blizzard add tons of things into the game that pvpers generally think are a bad idea… but it doesn’t even look like you pvp and I have to work so meh.

Actually if that happens, I’ll be shocked.

Orc racial was here since forever…for example. Idk, if u not happy with PvP in this game why are u playing it by general? For my personal opinion blizzard must take a look to do unique rewards for PvP even if PvP season will be longer. I know 1 much smaller company thats do much more in that therms for their PvP community. Recolored dragon and achi its not thats this game deserved.

LUL

Soulsteel Clamps : After 5 sec of standing still, incoming stun and incapacitate durations are reduced by 30%. Lasts for 5 sec once you start moving.
this is from the Kyrian talent tree

there is also another one from the Venthyr
Familiar Predicaments: The duration of incoming interrupt, snare, and root effects are reduced by 25%.

1 Like

Lol I saw these - is it possible any can be stacked?

I hope they wont stack
Imagine playing orc destruction warlock with
Soulsteel Clamps 30% stun reduction
25% from legendary
and 20% from racial

Man its gonna be fun guessing what companion/covenant/legendary your enemy has equipped so you can MAYBE pick the right gear against it. Jesus christ, I thought spite was horrible…

1 Like

Yeah, if we thought bfa has rng, then the SL looks like 10 x more rng.
It will be fun rng’ing the every arena game. Heh. looks nice.

If everyone has CC reduction, guess I’ll be playing assa still :S

I mean,from looks of it ,it seems it’s bfa 2.0

1 Like

Wait a second… did you race-change? I could swear you’re a male human.

A few things you’ve gotta understand.

1. Maledict was too strong for being a random drop chance. Not everybody had access to it and the difference between a conquest capped one and a titanforged one was huge.

2. In general, people dislike when their gear is doing a greater job than their characters. Being unable to kill somebody unless you have maledict, IS, Drest, bike, TA, GW, VD, harbinger, spite etc. just feels bad.
    Gear is supposed to enhance your character, not carry out the punishment for you.

3. Most people still dislike acquiring gear in content they dislike to be relevant in content they do like.

Well, there was also, and mostly, the fact that the trinket cap was the third or fourth which left most people without a Maledict for a month while some lucky ones had free +500 rating no counter trinket (remember, it couldn’t be dispelled at start…).

1 Like

But now its better when sm1 with drest’agath myth trinket can open at u with - 80% hp? :thinking: U asked something relevan in PvP and in the same time blame on it and asking for nerfs, after cry that PvE have better stuff. For me its looks like clowns fiesta.

Well the problem is with blizzard there is no middle ground, some things is too much powerful or too much weak.

And it goes for everything, gear/ classes and specs and stuff like azerite/legs/corruption.

I know both pveer and pvper that feel tilted about the game in general without being a hardcore player.

Yeah definitely. As a warrior, I felt okay about Maledict since I could reflect it :slight_smile:
But then people would just rotate it one at a time.

Just like they need to disable corruption in arena, but they won’t do it.

so it fixes specs like assa that have high damage and cc?

Assa has the least amount of CC out of every rogue spec…

legendary in arena
convenant in arena
pve gear in arena
mount glad account wide
gameplay no change
full passif/auto
meta probably no change

are there still idiots who have hope in pvp and who still intend to torture themselves?

5 Likes