Keti caravan

Dunno why you’re all giving the classic poster your time of day. Just ignore them friends

12 Likes

I already told them yesterday to stop responding to the bad-faith actor but eh, here we are.

2 Likes

The only proper way to respond to hush is with banjo music.

1 Like

I’m baffled and disappointed there’s so much creepy bs happening as of late, or coming to light, but I could swear that it has gotten a lot worse.

I haven’t been able to bring myself to even attempt to rp or do anything else in wow now for almost a year because of things like this and I thoroughly enjoyed the good company I had and miss it.
But bumping into a bunch of players who were mentally abusive, manipulative and usually tried to force erp ruined that for me. So much needless drama cause people couldn’t keep their hands to themselves and instead they f*d up what was a social safety net for people.
The final straw being bumping into Kivo after already having had previous bad experiences, who admitted previous ‘scenarios’ and suggested that I should subject myself to play an underage character and play them in a non-consenting sexual scenario.
Literally what is wrong with people.

How is such severe breaking of ToS in a game also played by minors even allowed.
This has got to stop and the people doing this may as well reported to the cops cause it’s cybering.

I want to be able to enjoy social interaction without having to fear people preying on you…

12 Likes

Ask and thou shall recieve.

4 Likes

I’ll give you an aggressive banjo…

4 Likes

Me before listening: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Me after listening: :metal:

Also way too cool for the likes of Classic alties.

1 Like
1 Like

Speak not that cursed name here
But I can only offer my condolences that you had to be subjected to his ‘tastes’ and I hope one day you can come back to RP, even if it’s only brief to start.

2 Likes

Nice twisting words, you know what I meant, i.e where you came from.

Pot meet kettle.

Not really, if anything I treat you like I would anyother person defending nonces and their ilk: like garbage.
But keep trying to paint me as a racist or xenophobic individual xo

Pedophilia is illegal sweaty no matter how much you want to defend it.

And I care little for pedophiles and their defenders, so we’re at an impasse.

Go step on a Lego barefoot and I sincerely hope someone finds out who you are and try to defend and take actions against you :v:

Some people are bored I wager.

1 Like

I exclusively post while on the toilet these days.

8 Likes

Answering the real questions.

Thanks, appreciate the kind words.
Hoped that perhaps 9.1.5 would add some QoL’ things or additions for rp itself to give it some breath of fresh air and motivate me to try again but… seems like that ain’t happening anytime soon sadly.
I’d just like something that would give me a sense of starting over in a way or trying something new to get away from what happened.

1 Like

I saw people ERPing in public in Orgrimmar yesterday.

I also saw harlots at the harbour of Stormwind, waiting on a “customer”.

AD is dead.

Expansions are temporary but thirst is eternal.

Ah, I remember removing him from DPC for ERPing.
He was claiming he didn’t, but the evidence was all there.
He then went on to create his own guild, who if memory serves went on to remove him too.

2 Likes

I knew that name sounded familiar.

Very cringe.

I googled his name.
I deeply regret googling his name. Oh dear god.

Literally the second result on Google. By the Gods.

It’s just sad he’s also been exposed by another… Questionable individual. Doesn’t even feel like a victory.