Kevin Jordan's story

Who is he talking about? I have my own theory. I don’t think it’s Ion - he is not bald at the end. What are your types?

1 Like

What are you on about, can you explain with me having to watch a 12 minute video?

2 Likes

You have to watch the video otherwise this is not fun.

Then it’s not fun.

2 Likes

Having to watch a 12 minute video to understand the nature of a discussion forum thread is not fun, nor discussion.

1 Like

How can you talk about Kevin’s story without knowing the story?

And guys your stance is the reason why WoW is also not fun xD If you can’t sacrifice 12 min. to have fun then no wonder they had to add LFR xD

1 Like

he’s too cryptic i can’t even tell what he’s trying to say

*ngl im semi amused :joy:

Tom Chilton.

2 Likes

That’s my bet as well.

Why would he talk about a British touring car driver?

Also i forgot who posted the video in a diffreint thread a while ago.But i loved his jokes.
“Sir updated your drivers on your potato PC.”-not sure i rembember it right.
“If you end up being bald people take your stuff(he meant shjt)”-also not sure i got it right.

Do you know that there are multiple people with the same name in this world xD

https ://wow.gamepedia.com /Tom_Chilton

2 Likes

The real question is,why would you?

There is actually one doubt - Tom Chilton was there since Vanilla alpha (2004), Greg Street a.k.a. GhostCrawler joined on 2008 though. Maybe he is actually talking about him. Who knows…

Nah it’s probably Tom,even in the comments people say its him.Thoe the 2. guess would be that Jason Strassmoure or what ever he is called,the bald guy that wrote the book about “making Vanila WoW”.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.