Key stone hero portals

is there any reason why these should NOT be account wide? seems like blizz is ignoring a huge QOL change or is it there goal to get get us to time 20s on every individual toon we have for these?

i cant think of a single reason for them not being but many times where its useful

4 Likes

would just makes too much sense, cannot have that.

1 Like

Would have been nice. My portals are spread over a couple of characters based on the season :grin:

1 Like

Doesn’t make any sense why they are not. Been saying this since Shadowlands…

We’ve had these portals since MoP Challenge Modes. If you could do 9/9 on one toon it wasn’t a huge thing to ask that you do it on another if you want the ports there, but… we now have the dungeon pool changing several times per expansion, and we have classes who didn’t even exist in MoP. Some of us will reroll to brand new classes that won’t be able to get these ports except in a few scattered cases of being added to M+ seasons as old dungeons.

It’s well about time they are made accountwide.

Exactly this, my main shaman is on a dead server. I want to start a new one on Draenor, but of course, I will loose everything I worked for. GG blizzard!

obviously they want you to pay for a server trans, which actually makes sense in your case

1 Like

I am aware :slight_smile: But for the effort it takes to do a server transfer, I think they ask way too much. I checked on my shaman, on lightbringer, was looking for a guild, and most if not almost ALL of them are dead, or moved. It used to have Dark Wolves, they moved to TarrenMill, my guid Outcast, is dead, many moved to Draenor (guild I’m in now on this new toon). But moving 20 toons, I’m not even considering it.

Then the fact that these portals aren’t account wide. So I’ll loose all the effort I spent weeks on? Apparently so, and this should simply be account wide, 100%.

on the bright side, the portals are mostly quite useless besides neltharions lair. ;/

1 Like

" make camp " :smiley:

The shortest route to NL is the portal of halls of valor :smirk:
Run out, flight whistle, flightpoint to highmountain.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.