Keybinding looting

Hi,

I’ve developed a repetitive strain injury in my mouse hand (an unfortunate consequence of working from home, piano, and WoW…) and i’m trying to figure out how i can reduce my reliance on clicking as much as possible.

At the moment i like to do a chunk of dungeon farming in the evenings, but unfortunately the constant clicking to loot i’m finding quite taxing on my hand. Does anyone know of a way to keybind looting? I heard something about a interact with mouseover keybinding, but I cannot seem to find anything through the keybindings / interface.

Thanks!

3 Likes

If you go into Key Bindings > Targeting and scroll all the way to the bottom, there’s 2 functions " Interact with Mouseover" and “Interact with Target”.

These should both work in combination with shift to auto-loot. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Perfect, thanks, i didn’t expect it be to in targeting for some reason!

2 Likes

A little off-topic, but I might aswell add it here for all the mythic+ players:

The Interact with Target keybind also works great for catching the pig in Freehold.

6 Likes

This thread is full of useful stuff I didn’t know existed, despite playing for 13 years. Thank you. Maybe I need to RTFM?

2 Likes

Enable click to move and sit back and watch your toon chase that pig till it catchs it!

Learn Engineering and get the Loot-a-rang. Then you can just put it on E or something. Don’t even need to walk near the corpses.

It’s by far the best and easiest way to loot in the game. All my playable characters have engineering because of it. I don’t ever want to play without it.

2 Likes

So much this.

Also as a hunter you can learn Fetch from a book in your class hall, and let your pet do all that hard work looting for you!

i would like to do that but unfortunately my speedy dungeon-running toon has old / rare / removed crafting recipes which I would lose :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.