Keyboard Input Lag

Hi,

I just bought a brand new keyboard : Corsair K95 RGB Platinium (such wow much wow). And I got a bad surprise because I’m now having some input lag related to the keyboard because I had before a very simple keyboard (7 years old) and no problem.
Now when I’m spamming buttons (or even not spamming), I have sometimes 50ms delay and sometimes 1 second !!
It’s not a network issue because I have 2ms world.
I’m not saying it’s a WoW problem because it worked fine before but I’d like to know if someone already got the problem.

My computer is up to date (W10 20H2), my keyboard firmware is up to date, I tried to reinstall the game, remove all my addons, and (yes) I even reinstalled my computer and the problem is still here.

I can’t really test on another game because I don’t have other games where I spam buttons like in WoW.

Do you guys have any idea ?
Maybe my keyboard has a manufacturing defect…

If it’s not a problem with their game/platform their support staff can’t help you with that.

You should probably contact the retailer or the manufacturer.

Try uninstalling any software you might have installed with the keyboard (RGB controls etc). Quick search also seems to indicate MSI’s RGB software has also caused similar issues so if you have any RGB control software from any manufacturer you probably should try to uninstall them and see if that fixes the issue.

I don’t have any RGB softwares, I’m now on a brand new installed Windows, I’ll contact the manufacturer.

What was the outcome of this post? I am having the same issues and only seems to happen when in wow. I own a Corsair KGB 55 Pro

Considering the post you are replying to, is 2 years old, it is unlikely the OP is ever going to return to it.

Blizzard also do not like necoposts, and will be along soon to close this thread, and advise you to start your own thread.

Don’t worry, I have already started my own thread. Just looking for some help and advice since it is making my game unplayable

Please don’t resurrect long-idle threads.