Keyboard Logitech G910

Greetings

I’ve had this keyboard for a few years now. Don’t remember the price, 99-199€
Sadly, I didn’t buy the extended warranty.
So after 2 years, I’m on my own :stuck_out_tongue:

Recently some keys have begun to fall off from time to time.

It’s a mechanical/hybrid keyboard. Should I try to fix the issue or is this reason enough to just go ahead and buy another keyboard?

My friends claims that for under 120€ I can get a better gaming keyboard from any brand other than Logitech :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers

Go and ask on the LTT forum. There are a lot of enthusiasts that take apart tech and know how to fix it and how they work. I would definitely try to fix it first before just ordering a new one.
You should also ask the retailer where you bought it. They don’t always bring up your warranty. Warranties are also irrelevant because most countries have statutory laws that state items need to work for a reasonable amount of time irrelevant of whatever the company decides on their own.
Explain to the retailer that you used the keyboard normally and it just stopped working. If the retailer refuses to help contact the manufacturer directly. The manufacturer has to deal with any defective returns that occur after 2 years. Explain the problem to Logitech and tell them that you’ve been a loyal customer and are very disappointed it just stopped working. They will most likely send you a new keyboard for free just to avoid any bad rep.
I bought a Razer mouse in 2018 and then it started double clicking in 2021. When I contacted Razer they just told me to send them a picture of my mouse of the mouse cord cut off and then they mailed me a new mouse which I sold on eBay for more than what I bought my old mouse for so it is worth asking them.

https://linustechtips.com/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.