Keyboard macros

Hey, im trying to make some more room for macros come shadowlands. im using the corsair k55 and i have 6 extra macro buttons i use for nothing, but i can’t seem to bind them to any ability, neither through the default keybinds tab, nor through elvui. just wondering if there’s a way to do it.
i would prefer to do this rather than use more modifiers, just wondering if it’s against tos or anything, cos i can bind the macro buttons just fine through the corsair software. but not in wow
i’m not trying to do any macros to automate gameplay, just use regular abilities, like i would bind any other keys.
one way i thought of was to bind an ability directly to the corsair macro software. but this seems very impractical.

I got the K95 plat, and like most corsair keyboards those keys don’t have an assinged value.

you gotta open ICUE software en there you can make a macro and assing it to that G key you want.

like i got ALT + 1 bind to my G1 key which summons my mount.

Edit: its under your keyboard then actions, there you can add the desired keystokes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.