Keyholder movement

since people seem to ignore whats written in the description and just leave anyway i would like to found a community of key-destroyers.

whats it about:
so basically we run the key until last boss or the boss before last boss as tank or healer. then we just leave the key there. the no-key-pushers will see what its like then, not to have any keys anymore in the tool for 10s,12s,14,s .

someone up for such a community? someone fun until 9.1 for sure

Behavior that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable.

This would constitute intentional griefing, and as such, is a bannable offense.

Before you get carried away, leaving a key when the team performs bad, or for whatever other reason that intentionally wrecking the key, does not fall under this part of the Code of Conduct.

2 Likes

Here is a radical idea, instead of making a community to make the problem worse, why not make a community for people who don’t leave, and play with them… Wouldn’t that … you know … help solve your problem and make the game more enjoyable for you ? :thinking:

3 Likes

my suggestion totally solves this issue.

Play single player games dude. With people like you out of the community it could only improve.

1 Like

And creates a bunch of new ones. While actually not solving this problem at all.

1 Like

op “suggestion” is just game ruining, and if the free system existed there wouldn’t be any point of doing such thread. because everyone plays the key they want. human failure is unfixable until humans exist.

if you don’t want to get keys not timed or complete - don’t play with humans or play in private party my suggestion is not about addressing human problems but the system ones.

Single worse idea that I have ever seen on this forum.

There are no system problems with the keystones tho

could say the same about the key-leavers . lol

i can leave my key whenever i want. its my key. others do the same to not their own keys.

we all can leave whenever we dont feel like!

There are no system problems with the keystones tho

yes and the game is perfectly balanced, and every decision what blizzard makes is right. and things which were relevant 15 years ago are also still now. time goes things change, some people don’t.

could say the same about the key-leavers . lol

i can leave my key whenever i want. its my key. others do the same to not their own keys.

we all can leave whenever we dont feel like!

the simple truth is, if you want to progress you will try to complete the key unless the group just falls apart. you know it happens even in pro teams, things just don’t work out and you disband.

no i dont agree on that when i write upfront for weekly and not in time and whatever it takes.

in your case. just get friends and play it for as long as you want. you will never solve human problems. don’t expect most players to tolerate the repeating failure especially if they are “level above” because if they don’t fail and you do they do you a favor playing with you.

whatever you say, you seem to know it all.

anyway back to founding the keymaster community. who wants. 9.1 is far away :smiley:

i had runs where my or someone’s inet/electricity just went off. so?
you also want to blame/punish players for that? how will you differ/know? maybe there is a real emergency and the person just needs to leave the game asap?

IT’S JUST A GAME. but the game mechanics which are controlled by blizzard, shouldn’t punish you.

just did my first run and didnt feel like continuing in the middle of it because my coffee was ready. how does our philosopher say “its just a game” … indeed. so i ll have fun now too with my keys

i do tank for people, i do play m+ to level up (to get higher in rio) in many of the runs some of the dds does some random stuff and it costs us the run (i also do mistakes but try to minimize it, thats the most important to me) and you try until it works out, it’s how it goes. if you are adequate you can’t blame player for being bad the only thing is - he shouldn’t play at that level, but on the other hand if he doesn’t play higher keys how will he learn it? rio works well for filtering but it can’t be a warranty. and 90% of players won’t leave if the run goes well.

I did not say the game was perfect, I did not say the game was balances, I said there’s no problems with the current keystone system.

I would kindly ask you not put words in my mouth.

from your point of view maybe there isn’t, doesn’t mean there is no problem.

I would support the idea, but I simply can’t be bothered anymore.