Keys to the kingdom quest barrel doesn't spawn

Latest comments on wowhead also suggest the same. This bug has appeared after the prepatch has gone live.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. You will need to do a bug report in game to let the Devs know. You wont get a reply but it will go to the right people. As you can imagine they have a lot to deal with at present. Best bet is to keep an eye on the hotfixes/news sites.

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

Thanks friends!

Happy to report a fix for this should be ready with 11.0.2.

6 Likes

Wow this was quick! thank you

Ive just raised it as issue there for me too.

Edit: Just seen the should be fixed in next update…

1 Like

Quest is still broken

1 Like

Still down :frowning:

They said when a fix should be released, we haven’t had 11.0.2 patch yet. We’re on 11.0.0

1 Like

Oh yeah, it was my bad there

When and what exactly is 11.0.2?
Before TWW is released or after?

11.0.0 was the systems pre-patch, but we’re not in final build for the launch yet, the last two expansions had x.x.2 patches just before release, though historically the minor (last) number has varied for other expansions. 11.0.2 is likely to be the patch at launch since it’s the version on the Beta and as per the schedule they’ve used for the last couple will probably drop a week or two before release.

Eg
10.0.2 15/11 expansion release 28/11
9.0.2 17/11 expansion release 23/11

1 Like

Still not working

1 Like

Because I believe we’re still in 11.0.1

If you open the Battle.net app. you can see the current version of the game, under the PLAY button. :slight_smile:

The quest fix seems to have been implemented early and I was able to complete my Dragonflight Loremaster achievement today :slight_smile:

It looks like this is indeed the case. Thank you for your confirmation Zot, and congrats on the achievement! :raised_hands:

1 Like