Keystone Master still available

Apparently the Keystone Master achievement with the Awakened Mindborer reward is still available in pre-patch, contradictory to the information in Blizzards Time Runs Short: Battle for Azeroth guide.

So if any of you are still missing a few of the dungeons, now might be a good time to time them on +15.

It would also be nice if people could confirm this, since I can’t test it myself (since I already got the Feat of Strength).

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/spooki/achievements/feats-of-strength/dungeons

5 Likes

I know one that said he got it today at least.

if you cant confirm it, how do you know its still available?..

A friend told me. The screenshot you see is from the armory (note the date).

1 Like

i wouldnt trust the armory these days ;s

True, but together with someone reporting that I think there might be something to it. That’s why I’m asking if others are maybe able to confirm it.

There’s not that much to do these days anyway. So if someone is missing just a few dungeons it might be worth to give it a shot.

Did they get the mount from it?

1 Like

Yes they did.

Seems it’s still active fully then :rofl:

1 Like

You should have not said anything! :confounded:

Allegedly yes. With the FoS in the armory I have no reason to disbelieve it. But I’m still hoping for someone else to confirm it.

Others can try to get it too if they are missing it. If it’s going to be reverted there is nothing lost. Mythic plus is a lot easier in prepatch than it was. +15s are not challenging at all.

1 Like

I doubt they’ll revert it now and I’m sure there are a few people still missing a few dungeons that can still do it.

If you should need any help with it on horde feel free to let me know.

I have no idea. A +15 now is a joke compared to what it was like but often if it’s a mistake they’ll leave it be.

1 Like

I am the friend

And i achieved this Achievement today. lol. Check my Achievements.

i also got the mount yes

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming. I didn’t just want to call you out like that :smile:

that’s a glitch. this need to be removed.

Apprantly the article on it actually says its removal is on the release of Shadowlands, so techniqually not a glitch and appears as far as i know is susposed to be enabled.

Well the ATOC mounts are still there and they were meant to be removed but havent .

CE AOTC M+KEYMASTER GLADIATOR PVP achis are ALL “SEASONAL” achievement.
the season has ended. they all need to be removed.