Khaz Modan AD-EU Discord

This message goes out to all dwarves and gnomes of all kinds: Join the Khaz Modan Discord! The only place for great dwarf and gnome RP! Join in on our fun!

3 Likes

Burning lore question of the Discord: Are Skardyn retconned? :thinking:

5 Likes

I’d say no, pretty sure they ran out of time creating them for Grim Batol and used Troggs instead

2 Likes

Does this mean I have to break out my dwarf again? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yes. In ten characters.

2 Likes

We endorse this.

8 Likes

We endorse u too brother … :fist:

The Ratters? Modimus? I’ve heard they’re best mates

6 Likes

If y’aint a Dark Iron y’not worth befriendin’!

1 Like

That’s right.

No one want war with te Dark Iron, laddae…

3 Likes

I endorse this Discord server.

5 Likes

At long last …

4 Likes

Thank you… but try not to wipe the M+ group next time…

1 Like

Husseth I’ve edited your post so that the url becomes a hyperlink as it seems people are happy with your offering :slight_smile:

66 Likes

I 'eard in tae tavern oon night that tae discord es “Pog”. Dunnae what et meant, but I’ll spread tae news!

9 Likes

Khaz Modan becometh stronger and stronger… soon laddie… we will reclaim Kharanos as oor oown

5 Likes

Blizzard approved? Nice!

15 Likes

cool to see a dwarf RP discord on the rise!

5 Likes

Ey, no. Bad Dwarf. Don’t make me puncture your beer barrels. This is how you don’t get nice things.

Conversion of a link into a hyperlink is not an endorsement by Blizzard Entertainment. Blizzard Entertainment is not involved with, nor does support or endorse; the community made “Khaz Modan AD-EU Discord Server.” Be aware Blizzard have no control over the quality, or content, of external networks, and you access them at your own volition and risk. Khaz Modan AD-EU Discord Server is an entirely fan made community, with which Blizzard Entertainment has no involvement with or presence in.

35 Likes

Yeah it’s mainly made of the fans of CM Rejuvithorn some say …

Jokes aside thanks for the edit in the OP, it’s really nice to see that kind of stuff

edit: don’t forget the 11th, gamers - there will be dwarf / gnome RP kicking off in Kharanos that day

23 Likes

Yeah, we’re big fans of CM Rejuvithorn around these parts.

Thanks, it’s cool to see stuff like this.

13 Likes