[PCU] [A-RP] The Sunnyglade Market

Various posters are pinned throughout Stormwind; every corner of the city seems to boast at least one, detailing a newfound market to be hosted in the near future. It reads:

“Are you a learned tradesman? A fresh-faced merchant? Do you need somewhere to begin? A place to make your name known in the business world, or perhaps an avenue in which to grow your ever-profitable business? Look no further, for the Sunnyglade Market shall provide YOU with everything you need to get on your feet or to expand your enterprise!

We hope to see you - and your business - soon…

(For business-related queries, contact ‘CAPTAIN GALLVIN CORRIGAN’).”

Hello again gamers,

On the 12th of July (a Sunday, hallelujah, etc), the First Sunnyglade Free Company will be hosting the newly-dubbed “Sunnyglade Market”, in which any budding pedlar or learned mogul will be given the opportunity to erect a stall of their own, advertise their goods and sell them to the cityfolk of Stormwind, officially beginning at 20:00 (realm time, naturally) and continuing with one or two other happenings throughout the evening.

The market itself will take place within the Dwarven District, open to any and all that wish to browse the wares on offer or purchase goods from any of the present stalls. As the Ratters provide the location, time, advertisement and even muscle in the event of rowdier customers, they will undoubtedly expect a certain cut of each stall’s profits for their time and business…

If you’d like to arrange for a stall of your own to be included in the market, be sure to contact me either in-game or on Discord (Sovereign#0004). Should people happen to enjoy the market, we’ll likely consider hosting the it again at some point in the future [nods in a dark + mysterious way]

Thanks + peace + see you there

37 Likes

Can’t believe the alliance stole my market idea that I copyrighted.

Yeah looks based, I’ll be there on an alt.

7 Likes

Yep, I’m gonna say it - this idea is mine now

Looking forward to seeing the renowned Erena Lunarglade (but on an alt…) there

6 Likes

We’ll be there. Sick and amazing stuff.

6 Likes

You KNOW the assemblage will rock up to this bonanza.

5 Likes

Very cool, I’ll be there… In Blue.

4 Likes

Yeah! A market in the Alliance capital is based!
I’ll be there on something appropriate.

5 Likes

Alliance market? Okay, guess I gotta show up then.

6 Likes

alright…

i’m in

10 Likes

cool to see the most iconic district in stormwind finally being put to good use. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

That looks really cool! I hope more of these will happen if this turns out to be a success, since I’d love to attend but I currently cannot as the 12th probably doesn’t work for me. :frowning:

4 Likes

Can’t believe we all forgot about my precious vulperan markets!

Either way sounds fun! I’ll see if I have some time to spare to join in!

2 Likes

I am down for attending this market! Better have some good stuff! Up to the PCU standard.

4 Likes

This is tomorrow! Can’t wait to sell the best gadgets Gnomanity has to offer!

2 Likes

Yeah this is tomorrow. Yeah the coolest PCU guild (league of modimus) will be there.

3 Likes

Yeah we will can’t wait!

2 Likes

Tomorrow… TOMORROW!!!

We’re all going to have business, profit and a good time… (and you will also give the Ratters a cut of your money as muscle… no exceptions :smiling_imp:)

If you’ve a stall you want to set up at the market, it’s not too late to do so! Contact me in-game or on Discord (Sovereign#0004) and just let me know :]

3 Likes

Will be there for sure, yes, this Zand will crash the market. (pls don’t kill me…)

2 Likes

Come have a look around later, buy some ratter pies! Made with genuine not rat meat (probably).

5 Likes

Starts in 1 hour! :star_struck:

1 Like