Khaz Modan AD-EU Discord

Husseth I’ve edited your post so that the url becomes a hyperlink as it seems people are happy with your offering :slight_smile:

66 Likes

I 'eard in tae tavern oon night that tae discord es “Pog”. Dunnae what et meant, but I’ll spread tae news!

9 Likes

Khaz Modan becometh stronger and stronger… soon laddie… we will reclaim Kharanos as oor oown

5 Likes

Blizzard approved? Nice!

15 Likes

cool to see a dwarf RP discord on the rise!

5 Likes

Ey, no. Bad Dwarf. Don’t make me puncture your beer barrels. This is how you don’t get nice things.

Conversion of a link into a hyperlink is not an endorsement by Blizzard Entertainment. Blizzard Entertainment is not involved with, nor does support or endorse; the community made “Khaz Modan AD-EU Discord Server.” Be aware Blizzard have no control over the quality, or content, of external networks, and you access them at your own volition and risk. Khaz Modan AD-EU Discord Server is an entirely fan made community, with which Blizzard Entertainment has no involvement with or presence in.

35 Likes

Yeah it’s mainly made of the fans of CM Rejuvithorn some say …

Jokes aside thanks for the edit in the OP, it’s really nice to see that kind of stuff

edit: don’t forget the 11th, gamers - there will be dwarf / gnome RP kicking off in Kharanos that day

23 Likes

Yeah, we’re big fans of CM Rejuvithorn around these parts.

Thanks, it’s cool to see stuff like this.

13 Likes

You’re welcome, we’re happy to help, though we do ask that people don’t make things difficult :rofl:. Husseth, I know you were joking so no harm done, we just have to make it clear for anyone that might miss your humour and take it seriously :beers:

27 Likes

Looking forward to this! Even though Spright doesn’t really drink, hehehe…

Yeah we love big Rej around these parts

14 Likes

Some say Husseth forgot the funny

Time to chug a fat drum of crude oil :oil_drum: :cup_with_straw:

12 Likes

Love Rej, all my homies love Rej.

14 Likes

Laddae… this means we fight fer me honour…

Man… what a bummer. Just kidding! Nice to see GM’s actively involved in our forums!

5 Likes

not an endorsement by Blizzard Entertainment

But can you perchance endorse the most EPIC dwarf-only role-playing guild on all of Argent Dawn, the League of Modimus? Because we’re looking for more great dwarves with the fire of Khaz Modan in their hearts to join us on our quest!

9 Likes

Who needs to bump a thread…When forum moderators do it for you. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Big Rej? A true legend.

5 Likes

Love 'em and their contributions.

5 Likes

Not a Dwarf roleplayer, but wanted to chime on to say how wholesome that blue man is. Kuddos to you my guy. Finally a Mod that understands how lively the community is for RP servers…

8 Likes

Damn… you missin’ out shawty…

Yeah, he’s amazing :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

all the real dwarves exist in khaz modan AD-EU

2 Likes