Khaz Modan AD-EU Discord

Yeah I’m thinking secretly approved

1 Like

Wait a second…

Is that a double negative…

Does this mean that Blizzard does not not support it?

That’s me.

1 Like

Och, laddae - can someone check tae Discord fer me? I keep ‘earin’ about et, but me fat bum cannae get tae it. I need all dwarves an’ gnomes tae join, an’ tell me (in this thread, also check out League of Modimus) what et’s like!

Come on! I ain’t got all day, lads - I got ale tae drink!

5 Likes

This is why yer gryphon has back-pains… laddae.

6 Likes

Och! At least I dunnae break every chair I sit on, Cap’n!

4 Likes

Been a bit quiet, eh?! League of modimus rp was too epic. reminder that on the 11th, so this friday… the kharanos tavern night will happen! Yahoo.

3 Likes

Another bump to remind the good people of Argent Dawn that we are having a Kharanos Tavern Night! The night in question is TOMORROW at regular evening RP hours! Bring your good moods and high spirits, and be ready for a night of cheers and beers! :beers: :beers: :beers:

5 Likes

I haven’t enjoyed Roleplay this much in months! League of Modimus is the best guild out there! Join us! FER KHAZ MODAN!

4 Likes

Tonight? Tavern night. Whether you’re part of a guild, or not doesn’t matter. Hell, doesn’t matter if you’re even a Dwarf or Gnome! Come and get a taste of Dwarvish hospitality. Tonight 8 PM RT in Kharanos.

3 Likes

Can’t wait can’t wait!!

2 Likes

The tavern was JAM-PACKED tonight! We did as promised, and gave Kharanos life once more. We had 35 people in the tavern at one point! Amazing atmosphere, amazing games and amazing people.

Thanks for attending, all! My good friend Kump will post the screenies from tonight.

4 Likes

7 Likes

For :mountain_snow: Khaaz Modaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

2 Likes

Seems like you all had a lot of fun! Looks great, thanks for sharing the screenshots!

22 Likes

Thank you for having a look and being here, Rejuvithorn! It’s good to have a blue having a look and commenting on our RP threads.

6 Likes

And we’re not done yet Big Rej! Many more events will come from this community!

3 Likes

It’d be pretty cool + epic if you also wanted to maybe attend some time, you could see it all first hand!

4 Likes

Moderators giving RP a shot to see how amazing the community and creativity is? BASED

3 Likes

I’d like to announce the next tavern night is on August 8th, 8 PM RT! To spice things up, we switch from Kharanos to Thelsamar, Loch Modan. Hope to see you guys there!

6 Likes