Khaz Modan AD-EU Discord

Love Khaz Modan. All my homies love Khaz Modan.

3 Likes

Finally you’re RPing in Ironforge. Was glad to see it.

4 Likes

Yes, Ironforge man will be proud… :fist: :fist: :fist:

4 Likes

Yeah, he would be… reminder that the next tavern night is August 8th in Thelsamar!

3 Likes

Another tavern night? That’s epic, hope I can attend that one

3 Likes

Definitely the best one, I assure you. After Thelsamar it’s Grim Guzzler.

2 Likes

Only 13 days until the tavern night in Thelsamar (my lucky number)… Get stoked, lads! Get stoked like the fires of the deep…

2 Likes

Can’t wait can’t wait!!
Make sure to join this fantastic discord, even if you aren’t a gnome or a dwarf, to keep track of the events being planned in the best area of Azeroth.

2 Likes

Soon :tm: .

2 Likes

Another sick tavern night coming up this saturday! In Kharanos, starting at 8:00… make sure to check it out!

3 Likes

:mountain_snow: Only three more days until the tavern night, lads and lasses! Be there or be square! :mountain_snow:

3 Likes

You forget that it’s at 8 PM RT :smirk: in Thelsamar.

2 Likes

There I thought you’re going to RP in Ironforge this time…

Excuse you??? We were a band of 10+ something Dwarves occupying Bruuk’s Corner during our Social RP hours. Come to Thelsamar or die, Coldshade.

3 Likes

Tavern night in Thelsamar is literally in 10 min bros, join!!!

2 Likes

My first ever guild a long time ago was a Khaz Modan based guild!

1 Like

Lad! Te Ale is grand, te food is grand, te laughs are grand! But where are te Hearthstone cards! Och, there they come! Ryder slackin’ as usual!

The Tavern-night in Thelsamar became another cult-classic, as per usual! Up to one point, we had a crowd of 40+ people! This is exactly what these events are for, the community coming together and imbuing the region with more life! Kump shall post the screenshots soon.

:mountain: ATTENTION!!! :mountain:
The next tavern night shall be on September 5th in Thundermar, Twilight Highlands! Seeing as it is their home-turf, it shall be hosted by Clan Stormheart! See you there!

4 Likes

Kump has summoned me!

7 Likes

Yer ancestors from the past smile upon ye, kinsmen…

The dwarf lowers his head bowing before going back to polishing his gun

2 Likes

I bow my head 100x times to our ancestor.

Tavern night Sep 5th btw, Thundermar.

2 Likes