[Khaz Modan RP] Thundermar's Bare-Knuckle Brawl

Heh, greaaa’! Look forward’ ta’ me winnin’ this ’ere brawlin! Grins

1 Like

Oh ho its nearly time my folks! Wrap up your knuckles and fill your wallets as the brawl of the year is but a few short days away!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this! We’ve got our venue, we’ve got our brawlers, we’ve got our betting stand, we’ve got our refreshments!

All we need now is YOU!

Come on by for a good crack!

2 Likes

Due to some unlucky case of overlapping events, Osgar will unfortunately not make it to the brawl anymore. Whoever takes his spot better win… ;=;

I wish all a pleasant night of duking the dookers out of each other!

1 Like

Unfortunate! No worries lad :beers: looks like we’ve got a space open for anyone who’d fancy a scrap! Get in before it GOES!

2 Likes

I guess I’ll be the filler/backup

Name: Orrunn Madbrand
Nickname: "Madbrand Wall of Song”
Representing: Himself
Champion Stance: Strong
Boast / Achievement: None, atleast none that anyone would know of

2 Likes

You’re all signed up lad!

Tha’s great

1 Like

after getting absolutely ruined by a gnome last time, my dark iron will be attending in the hopes of watching someone else have a more embarrassing defeat this time! loved the last one of these i attended, looking forward to it

1 Like

Clan Stormheart’s Champion has been chosen!

Name: Khres Stonefist
Nickname: “Wyrmwhacker"
Representing Guild: Clan Stormheart
Champion Stance: Agile
Boast / Achievement: Successfully made it down the entire hill during the Barrel Race in the latest Highland Games!

That’s one hell of a line-up we’ve got this time around, folks!

Who do YOU think will win? Come on down to Thundermar on the 29th May to find out who pummels who!

3 Likes

Go on Wrym Whacker you legend!

1 Like

Ain’t long to go now!

2 Likes

I participated and lost last year, because I’m an old fart. I’ll be spectating this time round to see who takes the winnings. (and maybe place a bet or two but don’t tell my family that.)

3 Likes

My moneys on Clan Stormheart taking the win for the 2nd year in a row. The other clans dont stand a chance!

3 Likes

Heh Grins

2 Likes

Name: Sir Eadwald Kragfoot
Nickname: Knight of the Morodnir
Representing: The Dwarves of the Morodnir
Champion Stance: Spiritual.
Boast / Achievement
Once saved the Morodnir from a cave in by raising a shield of holy Light that held the collapsing roof from raining down on their heads.

Just entering this to make up for a drop out, I believe?

2 Likes

Great to have you! Yes you’re all signed up in replace of a drop-out!

Let’s see how you fair Saturday :fist_right:t2::boom:

2 Likes

The Light fights with me! And apparently blatant use of it to self-heal and calm down Bezerkers is totally legitimate!

Time for a Bronzebeard of the Silver Hand to show these heathens how to engage in the noble art of fisticuffs!

2 Likes

As the person running odds for this im going to offer incentives for pulling your beard.

3 Likes

Oopfh - Oooh you Bronzeh lad using the light to “brawl” … a bit scared to let your fists do the talking aye? grin

Jokes aside, as both ally and friend - for the glory of clan and hearth! Let the best dwarf win, aye? :muscle: