[Khaz Modan RP] Thundermar's Bare-Knuckle Brawl

Thundermar’s Bare-Knuckle Brawl
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

To whomever reads this;

I believe it’s every sons prerogative to try and surpass or at the very least match his father’s strength and fortitude. For I am the eldest son of ‘The Bear of Batol’, this will be no easy feat.

So I scribble to you all now with an issue of challenge, with the permission of Thane Thundermar I seek to create a fighting ring within one of the bowels of his finest breweries. As a new Thane I wish to test my mettle and size my worth as the new protector of my flock, against any and all willing, so spread this message across our beloved lands of Khaz Modan and beyond.

I don’t care if you’re Bronzebeard, Dark Iron, Wildhammer or Gnome.

My song has just begun, so come and try and make a name for yourselves in besting me.

I eagerly await your responses.

Thane Throrgar Stormheart

Note; Those of a more despicable nature I now address you, as you’ll indeed find ample opportunity for winning coin at this event. Because for one night only, I’ll have joined with me a team for producing bets and odds for those challengers placed - an extra initiative that presented itself.

Come on by if you believe yourself lucky.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

OOC Information:

We’re back at it again AD!

Our last winner was Dilidin Stormtalon, representing Clan Stormheart. Perhaps this time around someone may best the Wildhammers at their own game?

I’d like to extend an invitation to the Khaz Modan denizens of this fine server to come along on the 29th May 2021.

Venue: Thundermar, Twilight Highlands
Start Time: 19:00ST

Unfortunately, because it’s only for one night I can’t find capacity for more than 8 fighters presented, 7 if you include the already chosen Clan Stormheart champion. Dwarf and Gnome only may fight, but other races are very welcome to watch, drink and bet coin as they please.

The ideal being that any guild intrigued in this could offer forward one champion each, whilst attending as a whole to support, drink and bet for their chosen to win this contest! But singulars may sign up as well.

Important: It’ll be a first come, first serve basis in response to this thread in who’s placed first. Anyone else put forward will be noted and held in reserves incase someone else drops out.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Champion Stances:
Below, you’ll be asked to choose one from a range of different stances that best suits your character.

Important: Choose wisely! There will be no swapping throughout the whole tournament!

Strong:

HP: 18
Rolling System: D15
Damage: 7HP
Perks: Can break through DEFENSIVE blocking perk, if having rolled higher. Can absorb first lost roll against their current opponent.

Agile:

HP: 16
Rolling System: D20
Damage: 6HP
Perks: Always wins initiative roll (voided if two AGILE fight). Winning an attack or defence roll with 15+ and you’ll counter or add an additional 1HP against your opponent.

Defensive:

HP: 20
Damage: 6HP
Perks: Rolling a 11+ is a block, no matter the opponent’s roll. Defence against BERSERKER, all damage to remain 6HP, even when enraged.

Berserker:

HP: 18
Rolling System: D15 - D20 (Enraged)
Damage: 6HP - 8HP (Enraged)
Perks: Upon reaching 5HP or lower, you’ll be enraged and deal extreme damage. Upon reaching 0HP you are gifted with a final attempt to attack your opponent for 3HP before falling yourself straight after.

Spiritual:

HP: 16
Damage: 5HP
Perks: Upon a successful defence roll, landing between these two numbers will offer back to yourself or an ally. 1-10 = +1HP, 11-15 = +2HP. A BERSERKER cannot initiate their enrage perk around your calming aura.

So if you’re interested, Dwarf or Gnome within a guild or othwerwise, please fill out your own sign up sheet using the example below, remember only one champion per guild will be picked - the one who signs up first, but it doesn’t stop more signing up for reserve just incase!

Name: Grahda Stormheart
Nickname: “The Bear of Batol”
Representing Guild: Clan Stormheart
Champion Stance: Strong
Boast / Achievement: Was once said to have been able to dismantle and rip apart the heavy armour of a Dark Iron soldier with nowt but his own two hands!

Contact Details:

In-Game: Throrgàr
Discord: Wur890#7073

THE BRAWLERS:

1. Khres “Wyrmwhacker” Stonefist
  2. Tobunar “The Golden Hands” Ironfire
  3. Orrunn “The Wall of Song” Madbrand
  4. Sir Eadwald “Knight of the Morodnir” Kragfoot
  5. Ralle “The One-Eyed Ox” Stouthandle
  6. Dwaig, Son of Dwaig
  7. Daagi, Son of Daag
  8. Morgrim “The Lighthearted” Coalhammer

P.S This isn’t an April Fools, just impeccable timing on my part! Just going to stand here and own that.

7 Likes

Name: Tobunar Ironfire
Nickname: “Golden hands of the forge"
Representing Guild: Clan Drakehammer
Champion Stance: Defensive
Boast / Achievement: Managed to defeat two orcs by himself, despite them chopping his left leg off during the second war because they thought it’d give them an advantage.

Contact details:
In game name: Tobunar
Discord: Tobunar#8297

1 Like

You’re signed up lad! See you there :muscle:t2:

Thanks! Expecting nothing less than a great fight from the mighty Stormhearts! :muscle:

Are spectators welcome?

They most certainly are! We’ll have a manned bar, betting stand and all the food you can stomach!

Och. Here we go again!

Name: Osgar Ironhands (in-game Gaallows)
Nickname: “Lucky”
Representing Guild: The Greyhawk Squadron (Greyhawk Paratroopers)
Champion Stance: Agile
Boast / Achievement: He once knocked out a bartender’s brawling brother in order to extend happy-hour, then shared a drink with said brawler.

This is going to be awesome! :partying_face:

1 Like

Waheeey! First “Golden Hands” and now Ironhands enters the scrap?! We’ll definitely have to see who’s got the better clobbering fists!

2 Likes

We’re on, lads and lasses! Let’s see your fists!

Name: Brangorm Hammerarm
Nickname: The Iron Thane
Representing Guild: League of Modimus
Champion Stance: Defensive
Boast / Achievement: He ripped the dreaded orc warlord Wolmug Maggotbreath in two with his bare hands.

1 Like

Name: Ralle Shouthandle
Nickname: The one-eyed ox
Representing Guild: League of Modimus
Champion stance: Agile
Boast/Achievement He once snapped the neck of a huge dire troll with his bar hands

1 Like

Name: Dwaig
Nickname: son of Dwaig
Representing: Dwaig
Champion stance: Berserker
Boast/Achievement: Known for not being known for anything.

3 Likes

Yet he is a true hero <3

We’re filling up quick, TWO more slots open for the fight! Sign up before they’re gone!

Name: Daagi
Nickname: Son of Daag
Representing: Himself
Boast / Achievement: Sliced a feral Worg’s head from it’s body in one swing with his ax.

2 Likes

You’re signed up lad! ONE spot left folks, claim it before it’s gone!

1 Like

We’re 1 representative short! Who will be the final contender?!

3 Likes

I’ll be op’ fer’ eet!

Name: Morgrim Coalhammer
Nickname: “The lighthearted”
Representing: Himself (His kin - heh)
Boast / Achievement: Managed to best three worgs and their orc riders by himself. (4th war)

1 Like

You’re all signed up lad!

We’re now currently FULL for brawlers! But feel free to sign up still as a reserve in case anyone currently signed can’t make it!

Tis going ta get bloody!

1 Like