Kicking new players

Hi all,
I am new here and I am leveling my mage who is level 17 ,
I joined a dungeon and they kicked me.
What can I do in this situations where people do not tell me why they kicked me and I can not understand what was my fault?
What should I do during leveling to avoid these kinds of problems in game?

4 Likes

I fear some ppl just look at recount (damage meter addon for wow) and see who are lowest on there and then kick them.

If you want, i can easy be your “RaF” person (it will cost you nothing) and i will make sure you get all the BOA item and some weap ench ingame so you can easy top the meters and never be kicked again :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Unfortuantly there isnt much you can do, some people are just (insert swear word of choice here) and kick for stupid reasons. It’s sad but is what it is.

Try to not let it bother you or put you off the game though as there are decent people out there too :slight_smile: maybe try and find a good guild or community that will help out new players and that you can group up with for dungeons.

7 Likes

Thank you for your very generous offer ! bud I do not know what are Raf and BOA.
And as you can see I am an alliance and you are a horde, is it ok?

try not to let them bother you

there are tonnes of lovely people here but unfortunately one person can spoil it all

you likely did nothing wrong but in future make sure to let everyone know that you are a new player,

most people will block kick votes for new players, we want you to have fun here !

4 Likes

Thank you for your help , I will try to do it :blush:

3 Likes

Here you can see what the “Recruit A Friend” thing is ^^

BoA (Bind On Account) item are some item you can buy from a vendor (cost a bit to much gold for a new player, but, you can easy borrow money from other player to buy them).

Those BoA (also called Heirlooms) are gear slot item that lvl with you, so, you will always be at your best.

There are a few slots you can buy this for, head, shoulder, chest, legs, back, weapon and trinkets (you can get rings to, but, they require you to do something that you dont have accese to atm).

Alliance side or horde side, those matter tbh ^^.

Very smart advice , I will let them know I am a new player !
Thank you and I am sure there are many nice players here !

4 Likes

@Tamurra:

Very much this. If your group has a couple of friends in it, you can not be kicked. Friends are a good thing outside dungeons and raids, too. :slight_smile: Good luck! bows, salutes

3 Likes

It seems so nice and for sure I want to do that and I am so grateful.
what should we do now ?:sweat_smile:

Cool ^^.

Lets see, if you are able to log into wow, feel free to do so now, i will create a toon on your server and /w (wisper) you ingame for my battle net tag (its something for friendlist).

Once that done, i bet we can talk more about further inscruitions while i gear you up and make you ready to this world ^^.

5 Likes

yes I will log in now , do you know my server and realm?
I need to just wait there for you ?

Hopefully you won’t come across too many impatient groups. I am levelling atm and I have only come across one nasty group so far.

Sometimes saying ‘Hi I’m new to the game please be gentle’ can help. I am generally very patient with groups as long as everyone is present (not taking at the entrance) and at least trying to do their role. I’ve had some terrible tanks who are trying to learn, healers that struggle and dps that cant stay connected to the game. We still managed to complete the dungeons.

Joining a guild or finding a friend to level with can work wonders too as people have suggested.

3 Likes

Accounding to my stalker skills, your mage there are on sylvanass (a high pop server), dunno how cool they are for new player tho, i prefer low pop server, but, thats just me ^^.

If you aren’t doing this already I would recommend telling the group at the start that you’re a new player and still learning the game. If people know that I reckon you’d be very unlucky to have the other 4 be such asshats as to kick or be toxic towards you. You might even get some good advice from them

Whereas if they don’t know that you’re a new player (bear in mind now that WoW is 15 years old not many people are going to assume you’re new unless they’re told) they might assume you’re trolling or something

1 Like

jajajaja, that’s right.
First slide it in that she must switch server, so that the slide that she must change faction will be easier.
Our new valkyrie. :joy:

High population realms are much more beneficial than low population ones. An AH with a good economy, decent number of guilds etc is far more beneficial. I realise some prefer to be on a quiet realm but over time they tend to lose more and more of their population.

So beware advising a new person :wink:

1 Like

@Tamurra and all: There is nothing wrong with playing both factions and / or on more than one server, IF that is a personal choice. :slight_smile:

Also, at later stages
 Certain allied races require factions specific high level characters, so future interests are also a factor to think about. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Wrong letter corrected.

2 Likes

So new players get heirloom gear already? interesting

1 Like

It’s not like new players can’t buy a token to sell for gold on AH and kit themselves out. Many will join the game and have someone buy them for them. There are only a few locked behind rep with a guild vendor.