Kicking new players

I kept my promiss, he linked up with me, i gave Tamurra gold for heirlooms (on my own server, since that was cheaper, just asked Tamurra to make a toon there, i picked him/her up and told him/her what item to buy and how to send item cross server ^^.

I’m in the process of trying to get gold on sylvanas atm so i can help Tamurra getting the heirloom leg / cloak / head item once the person get the reguired reputation for said item.

5 Likes

I kept my promiss, (s)he linked up with me, i gave Tamurra gold for heirlooms (on my own server, since that was cheaper, just asked Tamurra to make a toon there, i picked him/her up and told him/her what item to buy and how to send item cross server ^^.

I’m in the process of trying to get gold on sylvanas atm so i can help Tamurra getting the heirloom leg / cloak / head item once the person get the reguired reputation for said item.

This game needs more people like you! So lovely to see :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, we might be forsakens, doesnt mean we lost our humanity :wink:

But yeah, its cool to help out new player, making sure they get a good start in this game ^^.

Also got the new player some bags (4x16 slots atm), its hell to start this game without bag slots, funny part, when i was trying to trade em, the players bag was full XD!, just shows how much they are needed, hopefully i can figure out some money tricks to get some gold for some 30 slots. (might have a trick up my sleeves, like, selling old DM “warlock summon” runs to hunter who want that gun as transmorg).

3 Likes

Very nice :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Tamurra, have a look ar our Community “Scared of Dungeons”. Just because a lot of people do not like the random groups because of this kind of behaviour, we help those so they have a much nicer dungeon experience with help of our other players. Check out this post: (Alliance) Scared of Dungeons EU EN

3 Likes

welp. I can give you couple of free advises for not being kicked.

1. Do not attack mob, before tank did
  2. Do not pull additional mobs
  3. Do not fall behind your group, nor run ahead
  4. At least try to do some damage. On low level actually nobody cares about your dps, and if they does, then they are idiots and you should be happy that you was kicked.
  5. Run form all sh*t on the ground)
2 Likes

Waiting for it, and we can be stupid together.

2 Likes

A new player! :relaxed: So cute

2 Likes

Thank you I will join it :blush:

Actually normal Dungeon groups while levelling are the most toxic in my experience. The Dungeons are easy and people can look for a new player fast. Mythic and mythic+ is really enjoyable compared to that. I would try to do those when you are at 120

1 Like

terminating the leveling process would be the best solution

You could always whisper insults to them after they kick you:)

Seriously, leveling dungeons seem to be full of people who don’t care about new players, so your best option would be to just run after the tank and don’t care about anything else.

By all means, try to do as much damage as you can, but the most important thing to remember is to never fall behind the group.

I did not removed you from RAF. you will receive the rewards.

1 Like

Not much to do, but how flecking stuck up you gotta be to kick someone in a lvl 17-ish dungeon? Unless the person is being very rude or something in the chat but, damage and lvl wise…E-sport mentality is infesting the minds of people who don’t even participate in E-sports.

2 Likes

Google “quickdungeon”. It’s a handy website that details efficient routes in dungeons and if you follow those you’ll hardly ever get lost or give your group the impression of being a liability. GL

Also, I still have yet to try most classes so, ig you wish to, feel free to add me and we can run dungeons together.

Tibbity#2707 is my Bnet

1 Like

Nice , thank you I’ll do it !

Lol :smiley:

1 Like

People want quick dungeons, they see a new person and they will kick because it will slow down their leveling pace. :man_shrugging:

I suppose thats the reason.

Always say hello when you first join a group. A smiley face also helps.
Conversation is good but don’t do too much as youll just annoy people.
If people are rude, just put them on ignore and don’t talk to them.
If you got kicked, you probably don’t know your class but tbh at your level, I wouldn’t be surprised. Some will kick you as they are botting with another account and don’t want to be overly delayed. Get over it, put em on ignore and re-queue.

Just putting it out there, i’d be happy to help with islands if someone is having a bad time with them, but i can’t do too many in a row or i’ll die a lil inside :sweat_smile:
Gotta be horde tho :wink: